News Round Up 2017

But where does that lead to?

Two complexes 8 miles apart with different slates of marvel characters?

Even with the internet...Orlando travelers aren't incredibly bright...

What a tangled mess you may have. And there is little doubt to which franchises have been the most successful over time...it's the universal ones...

Invest a billion dollars in ride systems over ten years and risk that guardians, doctor strange, black panther flame out?

There's a reason why disney parks always seem more timeless than competitors...they are careful not to build things that flame out. That's a river they don't want to cross more than they already had.

I personally would have liked it if they bought D.C. away from warner and burned the six flags contract...but that wouldn't have been realistic.
Okay lets expound on this :D

First, I don't think there is any risk of GotG flaming out. That of course will depend on how well the ride is designed, and if they take full advantage of the characters and the humor of the team.
Second, You think Marvel in WDW will drive folks to Uni, I wonder if done well, and if the rides are different, if it won't pull more from Uni as they really don't take advantage of what they have. Now, if they build the new Avengers ride that was rumored...that could change.
Lastly, I have said before and state again, some still feel Disney is princess central. By adding Star Wars, even more TS, and now pushing some Marvel content, you get a large push for teen guys and more male pull. I think that makes WDW even more attractive for the whole family.

I will add, with Tron being added to MK - you see more of this direction as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter