News Round Up 2017

So we decided to skip the AP previews for the DHS projection as it looked sort of meh, so we caught our first viewing of happily ever after. It is a great show even though it lacks any sort of through story, but the combination of the projections and fireworks is amazing.however, i noticed one problem i hadn't seen stated anywhere else. A lot of images are projected low on the castle, and while I at 5 foot 11 had no problem, i could see where a lot of kids will miss at least a third to half of the castle stuff.

That and there are a boatload of people here. Still love it though!
we did the Tomorrowland Terrace fireworks dessert party on our last trip, and most of the projections were obscured by the trees. Well it was nice to be able to sit down for the fireworks, I feel we still missed an awful lot of what we paid for!

I apologize if I missed a post about this but has anyone heard about a new rule (law?) saying bus drivers cannot talk to guests while the bus is moving?

I don't use the buses but a friend just got back and said they were testing "bus hosts" that would talk to/entertain you so the driver doesn't get distracted.

We rode quite a few buses and never saw this. I seriously doubt they pay for a second person to be on each bus. The bus drivers haven't been talking for awhile though.

Hang on... I need to get some popcorn...

To keep it relatively neutral, let's just say our current president is a polarizing figure, and I suspect Disney doesn't really know what to do about it. If they have the AA speak, it will anger one group, and if they don't it will anger the other, with both sides being pretty vocal. I wonder if they just keep delaying for 4 years....

To keep it relatively neutral, let's just say our current president is a polarizing figure, and I suspect Disney doesn't really know what to do about it. If they have the AA speak, it will anger one group, and if they don't it will anger the other, with both sides being pretty vocal. I wonder if they just keep delaying for 4 years....
It was never a good idea to put AA politics inside a Disney park in the first place.

Wasn't there something in the rumors that they may go back to only having Lincoln and Washington talk, like it was originally? That would get around any political issues - well, most political issues...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter