News Round Up 2017

News

Star Tours to have guests choose a path instead of pure randomization

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/11/break...ters-different-eras-ride-seperated-two-paths/

That's cool - and definitely makes sense with the issue of timelines getting messed up ... and opens up the possibility for even more scense from the new trilogy to be added

Wonder how they will do it - if it will be some theaters are set for Ep I - VI and some for Ep VII - IX and you pick what line you get in?

That's cool - and definitely makes sense with the issue of timelines getting messed up ... and opens up the possibility for even more scense from the new trilogy to be added

Wonder how they will do it - if it will be some theaters are set for Ep I - VI and some for Ep VII - IX and you pick what line you get in?

Cast Member: "Sir, what line would you like to go in?"

Me: "The shortest."

Cast Member: "Sir, what line would you like to go in?"

Me: "The shortest."

That is partly what I was wondering, was will they adjsut and have more theaters for one if that seems to be more popular - or will you get that situation where people can just pick the shorter of the lines vs which option the *really* want

BTW - if this is popular I would also welcome something like this coming to Soarin' where you could pick seeing the "around the world" or the "over California" versions

I bet this is what they do - there is already a place where some guests are sent to the left and other to the right and even before that you can choose to get in the left side of the wait-line or the right side of the wait line (around where the FP+ people merge in with the standby line...so it would probably be easy for them to incorporate this. Go to the left for EP I-VI and to the right for EP VII-IX, etc.

I bet this is what they do - there is already a place where some guests are sent to the left and other to the right and even before that you can choose to get in the left side of the wait-line or the right side of the wait line (around where the FP+ people merge in with the standby line...so it would probably be easy for them to incorporate this. Go to the left for EP I-VI and to the right for EP VII-IX, etc.

I think that could work - and probably would have to be there as I can't imagine 2 separate standby PLUS 2 Separate FP+ lines ... so having you "pick" after the standby and FP+ lines merge makes sense

This is awesome. I really like the ride, but the instance with the pod racers makes me puke, or feel poorly every time. The other encounters don't bother me. It'd be awesome to be able to select against that:)

I like how you put that ... and playing it forward even more:

CM: which path would you choice

Me: I am actively choosing against the prequels

CM: Excellent sir, get in that very long line of similarly minded people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter