News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this has been posted before but do we know how long this will be going on for? Also, is it just the dance party or is there opportunity for meet and greets? Would love to meet Launchpad when we go in August
Seems to be more like a dance party with the characters out and about. I don’t think there is a specific end date as of yet either.

I’ve always wanted to but then I think I won’t like it when it’s done.

I had my daughter do it (she was 8 at the time) without telling her what exactly she was getting herself into. When they handed her the 'photo' she was a little bemused at first, but now it's her favorite souvenir, and has pride of place on the wall in the movie/game room.

They do a really good job of lining up the facial features. It's not a lazy transition like I've seen done at a few other places. Worth getting, and if you get the right cast member, they put on a decent bit of theater. Find a convenient niece/nephew, if you really don't want one of your own.

Last edited:
(Said in his best Kirk-ian voice) Ah...but...for...how...long.

Edit: Nevermind - I looked it up...looks like currently the last day is Saturday August 25th, the day after we arrive. Looks like @TheMaxRebo should be happy though based on recent post.

yeah, i actually did the same thing (I think I posted about it in the dedicated Toy Story Thread, hard to keep straight sometimes) - so works out well for me as I don't have to worry about the park already being full when we can get in due to staying off site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter