• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rteetz have you heard anything about Magic Kingdom's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad going into refurbishment during MNSSHP? Using the link provided, under "Attractions Open During the Event" it's not listed.

WDW Link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...ry-halloween-party/#/drawer=drawerAttractions

Thank you!
Didn't we have something similar last year, but last year it was Seven Dwarfs Mine Train? I would wait a couple days, because it could have just been a mistake.

I do remember every year in late October BTMR was closed and Splash was open. In 2017 BTMR was open and Splash was closed. It's been a while since BTMR has been refurbished as seen here:

Splash Mountain

August 28th through November 16th, 2017
January 8th through February 1st, 2018

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
April 4th through to July 15th, 2016
August 8th through November 18th, 2016

I do remember every year in late October BTMR was closed and Splash was open. In 2017 BTMR was open and Splash was closed. It's been a while since BTMR has been refurbished as seen here:

Splash Mountain

August 28th through November 16th, 2017
January 8th through February 1st, 2018

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
April 4th through to July 15th, 2016
August 8th through November 18th, 2016
It’s possible but I haven’t seen anything announced yet.

It started yesterday for those with vacations 60+14.

And better plan on getting to Toy Story FP late in the trip. Thinking we'll see the same problem as with Avatar rides. FP will run out for Alien Spinner and SDD well before 60 days. Planning DHS FP on days 8 and 9 of our August trip just to be sure.

And better plan on getting to Toy Story FP late in the trip. Thinking we'll see the same problem as with Avatar rides. FP will run out for Alien Spinner and SDD well before 60 days. Planning DHS FP on days 8 and 9 of our August trip just to be sure.

Making me have flashbacks to the lead up to Pandora opening and the big debate about which ride to prioritize for FP - with the thinking that the entire family can ride the river journey while not everyone can/will want to ride FoP so could that be a higher demand FP? Yeah, no, I think that showed that best to get FP for the better attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter