News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So another poster created a thread regarding Spaceship Earth FP availability at 30day window.

I checked TP FP availability tool and from 6/13-6/30 it reflect Distribution Done. Is there a refurb going on?

So another poster created a thread regarding Spaceship Earth FP availability at 30day window.

I checked TP FP availability tool and from 6/13-6/30 it reflect Distribution Done. Is there a refurb going on?
Interesting. Not sure about SSE and I’m certain @rteetz will know, but FP has been super wonky lately, like glitchier than the norm. Entire days in July for all 4 parks had a “distribution done” notification on mde AND touring plans for a short period of time.

Interesting. Not sure about SSE and I’m certain @rteetz will know, but FP has been super wonky lately, like glitchier than the norm. Entire days in July for all 4 parks had a “distribution done” notification on mde AND touring plans for a short period of time.
Yeah I did wonder about the glitch. But it was strange because all other rides showed availability or what would be normal Distribution Done for the day (like FEA). It was just Spaceship Earth from 6/13-6/30 that showed Distribution Done. You could get it before and after those dates.

IDK Disney tech is fun ain't it lol :)

Yeah I did wonder about the glitch. But it was strange because all other rides showed availability or what would be normal Distribution Done for the day (like FEA). It was just Spaceship Earth from 6/13-6/30 that showed Distribution Done. You could get it before and after those dates.

I saw that too when I logged in. Maybe it will be a quick refurb. But I never trust Disney tech anymore. I swear it's maintained by villains. :maleficen

I have heard nothing about SSE getting a refurb.

According to Dan, Tony's recently got a new chef and items have been upgraded.

I am glad they are trying to improve that restaurant as it is in such a prime location

Was just watching a video of Tony Baxter giving a tour of Disneyland Paris and there they have Walt's - which is arguably their nicest restaurant, right on Main St and made me wish we had something like that instead of Tony's

I though this was a decent article about the VR experience at DS. I was under the impression it was temporary but in all honesty I havent really kept up with it. Still, a nice account of first hand experience.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/629435002
It’s not temporary. It’s a permanent space as is the one in downtown Disney and the one that will be in las Vegas. The only temporary locations are the UK ones and there was one at the Glendale galleria in LA recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter