News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not temporary. It’s a permanent space as is the one in downtown Disney and the one that will be in las Vegas. The only temporary locations are the UK ones and there was one at the Glendale galleria in LA recently.
Good to know. I'm pretty sure when it opened there was discussion of it being a temporary attraction, though. Glad it is permanent.

This seems to be becoming more prevalent at many parks and restaurants. Not a bad thing.
Yep except Disney likes to still give you a straw, its just a paper one. Royal is going to go in the way of Cost saving and just not buy as many and call it part of the Save the Waves initiative. They could easily just use paper straws like other places do

Gahhh. A Rogue One title would have been a blast. :(

TFA was a little buggy, and felt a little rushed (not to mention some key plot points clearly coming from earlier drafts of the movie), but I enjoyed it a lot. I'm going to continue to sulk at Disney for killing DI for a long time to come.

I really loved infinity....finding the best deals on the stuff was half the fun as well. At least I unlocked the Keyblade in Infinity 3.0 and I had the KH Mickey since I was at D23 that year. I guess on the bright side my wallet appreciates not buying every single character.

I am the usual lurker, but was wondering if anyone knows fow far in advance this could be booked?
I've been thinking of doing it in August - so I've been watching. Looks like around 2 months in advance is the norm. As others have said, showing July 15th right now.

I am glad they are trying to improve that restaurant as it is in such a prime location

Was just watching a video of Tony Baxter giving a tour of Disneyland Paris and there they have Walt's - which is arguably their nicest restaurant, right on Main St and made me wish we had something like that instead of Tony's
We've eaten at Walt's and would agree that its very good. Probably the best meal we had at DL Paris. But not quite up to really good French standards.

Amusing (to me) antidote, the address of Walt's is 1401 Flower Street. That happens to be the address of Imagineering in Burbank, CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter