News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very interesting, I'm wondering if Disney is doing this now as a first trial-run to see what works and what doesn't in preparation for all-inclusive packages with the SW hotel.

Or even just as something for regular hotels after SWGE opens before the Star Wars Hotel opens. Another way to encourage people to stay on site if they can get some exclusive access to the area - and notice this plan does not include Value resorts.

Yes, very interesting, I'm wondering if Disney is doing this now as a first trial-run to see what works and what doesn't in preparation for all-inclusive packages with the SW hotel.

It may be. It sounds like what they did last Christmas with that package. Did any one here do that one and think it was worth it?

Or even just as something for regular hotels after SWGE opens before the Star Wars Hotel opens. Another way to encourage people to stay on site if they can get some exclusive access to the area - and notice this plan does not include Value resorts.

Definitely could see it as this. There's a lot of people who think it's too hard to plan and not enough value from staying on-site. This would be a great way to kill 2 birds with one stone: having people pay a little more for exclusive access to a new land and making it seem easier to plan. They could go even further by adding the ability to auto-generate the fastpasses in there for select rides in the morning, afternoon, or evening and you could have things down pretty easily. The only thing to fill in would be dining. Right now this seems like a package that doesn't cost much more but if the offerings are right, it could net a good amount of money.

NEWS

Disney announced Ultimate Fall into Magic Package

Sample pricing: family of four – 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9) – can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and enjoy this offer for a total package price of $2,980

There might be a little bit too this - but I am thinking that even with "free dining" they have a lot of occupancy available in early September. More than likely it's an incentive to try and get people to come at a slow time of year. (They aren't adding a lot to the price for the "extras".

Construction on that should be becoming more clear before too long if the first Super Nintendo World is going to open on time. Groundbreaking was over a year ago now. And that was meant to be the centerpiece.
Tokyo is getting Nintendo first set to open in 2020 I believe. Universal Orlando looks to have pushed Nintendo to its third gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter