• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those lights seems like a pretty weird decision. It worked great for over a year. Maybe its just the after hours lights got left on (I can hope).

D Luxe burger appears to have removed the cluck burger off their menu and replaced it with buffalo chicken sandwich which is fried chicken compared to the ground patty. Was a little bummed when I went to mobile order today.

Tiffins is a Signature restaurant so not unexpected.

I get what you're saying but it is only $35. Compare this to the $25 Be Our Guest breakfast which is ONE quick service credit! No way on earth I'd use two table service dining plan entitlements for that. Obviously Disney is changing things up occasionally to try to fill Tiffins at lunch but I can't see this working unless they're also keeping the full a la carte menu available, especially for those on the DDP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter