News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish it was still an airport and guests could use it. I have my license, and it would be cool to do a fly in/fly out trip to WDW. Although, I would be very tempted to buzz the castle or some other landmark, which could be trouble...

Somewhere in my parents photo archive is a pic from about 1970 where we flew low enough by the castle to get pics of the workers on the upper portion of the castle.

I hope the refurb actually adds some more water elements, i never seem to get wet enough on Kali

we find that generally it seems about 1-2 people per raft get soaked and then everyone else stays pretty dry.

My kids love that element - guess sort of the Russian Roulette thrill for them, and of course they love it if mom or dad is one of the people that get soaked

Rode Kali once, of course we were in the two soaked seats. Bleh

I really hope this is the urban fantasy movie we heard about at d23.

It very easily could be - it's supposedly about two brothers, which could easily be Chris Pratt's and Tom Holland's roles. I'm excited for Julia Louis Dreyfus and Octavia Spencer, I love those actresses and wished Octavia's part in Zootopia had been bigger.

News

Pixar’s next original animated film Onward with Chris Pratt, Tom Holland, Julia Louis Dreyfus, and Octavia Spencer will debut March 6th, 2020!

https://twitter.com/disney/status/1072899016696913920?s=21

Very odd that there's isn't even a plot summary. I realize we are 16 months away, but that means it is well down the development pipeline. (Story likely locked and most animation well underway.) Why announce now?

Guess I will be looking forward to seeing this one at D23 next year!

Haven't road Kali yet, but if it's like Grizzly river rapids at DCA, the seats near the gap where you board the raft, seem to let the water in. Those are the danger zone in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter