News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
News

Confirmed from last week, Marriot, and SPG rewards program merger to take place in August. Also, coming in early 2019, Ritz, Marriott, and SPG brands will be all available to book on one singular site.

Note: SPG loyal members likely to have more heartburn than Marriott loyal members. SPG points appear to be devalued.

News

Confirmed from last week, Marriot, and SPG rewards program merger to take place in August. Also, coming in early 2019, Ritz, Marriott, and SPG brands will be all available to book on one singular site.

Note: SPG loyal members likely to have more heartburn than Marriott loyal members. SPG points appear to be devalued.
I have a lot of points in both programs. Might need to redeem some for a stay at the Swolphin

The food looks really good especially the grilled octopus and sea bass. I love good seafood. It also looks like a nice place if your not that hungry and just want some small bites and a big selection of wine.
Totally agree with that. I find seafood really romantic to eat :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter