News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talking about DLP in peoples opinion what is the bare minimum number of days to feel like you have hit all the milestones? Curious about peoples experiences on that.

Probably 2. We did 4 days (because of the way the package was setup, buy 2 nights get 2 nights free) and it was more than enough. We actually had a fifth day on our tickets that we didn't even use. Their Studios park doesn't have very much to do, Disneyland Park is lovely.

Most Star Wars movie posters are similar in style to this one.

You're right, but Star Wars A New Hope style A theatrical poster was much more sparse. It was actually released about 2 months after the movie was released domestically; I should have kept it :sad2:.

Just coming over here to post this news. Has this been confirmed as an "official" poster from Lucas Film? Could be just a fan produced poster.

The mods in the Star Wars fan group I belong to are calling it a fake and have a pretty good description of where each photo comes from to prove it's just fan-made.

Talking about DLP in peoples opinion what is the bare minimum number of days to feel like you have hit all the milestones? Curious about peoples experiences on that.

I agree with the other's but it'll depend on when you are going, both month and year. If it's busy, and I've seen the pics it gets busy, you'll need more time. Then if you are going before stuff starts opening in studios it will take less time. It also depends if it's just adults or kids because that'll change the rides, we only walked through their toy story, wdw rides are better.

We went the week before memorial day ladt year and it was quiet, though wed and Thurs were a bit more busy. We did 4 nights/ 5 days because we got 2 nights free so we splurged for club which was great. Check out my trip report in my sig if you want an idea of how our days were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter