News Round Up 2020

And this is why they do it. If it only get a few hundred people to buy it's worth it to them - regardless of how it hurts long-term sales.
I think the opposite. Sure there will be a small bit of immediate sales growth but IMHO ultimately this is about 2 things:
  1. Ensuring that people who want to buy a split (the minimum number direct to get direct benefits and the rest resale) have to spend more with Disney
  2. Raising the effective minimum for Riviera, where the most common contract size is 100 points, which given that Riviera requires SO many points per night, basically only gets you a long weekend in a studio if you go when it's not busy.

Ah I started out reading this page and actually thought they had opened up AP sales again.

I'm moving to Orlando in November and I most likely would buy one if it was available.

I'm probably the one person disappointed that they can't buy an AP only to schedule 3 days at a time.

Ah I started out reading this page and actually thought they had opened up AP sales again.

I'm moving to Orlando in November and I most likely would buy one if it was available.

I'm probably the one person disappointed that they can't buy an AP only to schedule 3 days at a time.
In the short term that 4 day Florida Resident deal probably makes as much if not more sense than an AP.

In the short term that 4 day Florida Resident deal probably makes as much if not more sense than an AP.

Yeah, as anxious as I am to get back to the parks....

We're moving mid November and will probably be quite busy settling in for a while, and then Christmas is coming so we'll be traveling to family for that holiday.

So hopefully the vaccine is in full swing and things have settled down by January, that is probably when we'd want to get the AP.

I kind of didn't want the 4 day deal, seems a bit a waste of money if we get APs a month or 2 after that. We have 2 day parkhopper tickets that we've been holding onto, hoping to use those to upgrade to resident APs so it can take a little bit of money off that expense.

Maybe not the smell, but definitely the sound.

I've been driving for more than 20 years, and I still really like the Autotopia copy rides at every amusement park.

I remember Cedar Point had one that I liked a lot when I was little.

They actually had two, but my favorite was one with old timey looking cars. It had a really nice, wooded track.

I remember Cedar Point had one that I liked a lot when I was little.

They actually had two, but my favorite was one with old timey looking cars. It had a really nice, wooded track.
They both are still there. The one in frontier town looks like it's being replaced with a new coaster in the next couple of years. Have you not been to Cedar Point recently?

They both are still there. The one in frontier town looks like it's being replaced with a new coaster in the next couple of years. Have you not been to Cedar Point recently?

Sadly, no.

We went every year as kids because my dad entered rifle competitions at the nearby Camp Perry. So my mom and the sisters would hang out at the Breakers Hotel and spend a few days at the park.

We stopped taking our annual trips a while ago, I think the Maverick was the last big coaster we were there for.

Sadly, no.

We went every year as kids because my dad entered rifle competitions at the nearby Camp Perry. So my mom and the sisters would hang out at the Breakers Hotel and spend a few days at the park.

We stopped taking our annual trips a while ago, I think the Maverick was the last big coaster we were there for.
Steel Vengeance alone is worth the trip from anywhere in the world haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter