News Round Up 2020

She just responded to this tweet with an image of a spider, so I guess Spiderwoman

It could have been the rumored Black Cat film, but the spider image pretty much confirms it's Spider-Woman or Spider-Girl. The recent Spider-Gwen / Ghost-Spider character with the hooded costume has started to gain in popularity like Miles Morales ... so I figure that's the best bet for what version we'll get.

Wow, I had the four seats for December in my cart last night and didn't click the buy button because of the seating chart. Glad I paused!
I know this is a somewhat independent production, but it doesn't bode well for things being closer to normal at WDW (like Christmas parties) until well into 2021.

Who would have thunk that some of us may have to cancel December 2020 or January 2021 trips because it is still restricted?

I know this is a somewhat independent production, but it doesn't bode well for things being closer to normal at WDW (like Christmas parties) until well into 2021.

Who would have thunk that some of us may have to cancel December 2020 or January 2021 trips because it is still restricted?
Oh, I am not cancelling my trip. Nope, not again! I will be like Clark Griswold if they would happen to close again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter