News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, joe rohde took his creativity somewhere else. Good for him. I hope he gets to create and design Incredible things without the red tape of Disney.
I was really hoping he wasn’t going to truly retire. This sounds like an exciting adventure for him! Imagine his commentary from space... :)
I don't know if this will end well. I can see this conversation happening soon...

Joe Rohde -- "Yes, I know that specific shade of leather is difficult to find and extremely expensive. And I do understand that the mood lighting in the passenger cabin is requiring the engineers to work overtime and the expenses to go up for the extra infrastructure. And yes, sending the whole team to the International Space Station that time was a bit spendy, but we needed to know what Space tastes like! This is CRITICAL to the experience. I know it's over budget but I think the best solution is to perfect the mood and simply cut one of the engines off the overall spaceship design to save money. People won't really notice we are only giving half the thing we promised so long as we give them an extraordinary atmosphere to enjoy the paired back experience."

Last edited:

Not sure how that is clickbait. The article is reporting that breakfast at Hollywood and Vine is reopening. Important news for some guests who might want to make a reservation.

The body of the article has information that is useful. The title is shadowy and vague, but just interesting enough to get you to click "favorite character breakfast" without saying what it is - clickbait

The body of the article has information that is useful. The title is shadowy and vague, but just interesting enough to get you to click "favorite character breakfast" without saying what it is - clickbait

I mean there's only been one character meal in DHS recently so it's only slightly shadowy.

If you didn't know it was Hollywood and Vine before you clicked on the link... 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter