News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it looks so much "neater" from aerial view. LOL. It was a hot mess when DD and I were trying to walk to Shades of Green from there last month and then back to Poly to catch a WDW bus.

I’m sure!! 😂 There really is a lot going on!!! I’m impressed with what they’re doing at Poly! I can’t wait to see it all done!!

I’m sure!! 😂 There really is a lot going on!!! I’m impressed with what they’re doing at Poly! I can’t wait to see it all done!!
Silly me suggested we take a shortcut through the parking lot. That didn't go so well. I shoulda listened to DD 😂

Those rooms are looking SO nice. We've never stayed at the Poly (came *this close* after WL didn't open last year and they moved us to Poly) and it's my bucket list resort :-). We visit Poly a lot since we frequently stay at SoG and go to the restaurants and use the Monorail stop there.

Absolutely. This changes nothing for Disney or any other organizations for that matter, but it is moving things forward, even if a little bit. I like to see that as a hopeful sign that better days are coming.
It actually could change something for families that want to visit Disney world with extended family members in the same hotel room or suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter