Next Group Of Rates Out 6AM Today

Thanks for the heads up! I can’t change anything online so fingers crossed for a productive phone call.

Got an e-mail from our TA at 6:30 that she had applied a discount to our April reservations (2 rooms). $157.50 each room = $315 total, not a lot but something and that savings will buy the 5 of us maybe 15-19 QS meals. :-) we are staying at POP.

Stay in the Magic and Save;

Save up to $500 on a 5-night stay at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights March 6, 2022 through July 7, 2022.

Last edited:

that's crazy that there is a queue. I don't remember seeing that before when discounts have come out? I have waited in a queue to buy the Main attraction Minnie ears but not this.

I called and double checked, no discount for Caribbean Beach, at least not for the regular discount.

Last edited:

I was able to save $2790 on our May trip! 8 nights, 2 room at AKL (25% AP discount) and 8 nights, 2 rooms at Coronado Springs (20% AP discount)!

I was able to book POFQ in a standard room for our dates in May which is great!

I also currently have a reservation at the Swan that I booked with Priceline. I’m torn between the two . They are almost the same price now. Staying in the Epcot resort area and having access to the Deluxe evening benefits is a big benefit. But I’ve never stayed at POFQ and it looks lovely.

We stayed at the Swan last time and enjoyed it. I’ll talk to the family and see where we land today.

I was able to book POFQ in a standard room for our dates in May which is great!

I also currently have a reservation at the Swan that I booked with Priceline. I’m torn between the two . They are almost the same price now. Staying in the Epcot resort area and having access to the Deluxe evening benefits is a big benefit. But I’ve never stayed at POFQ and it looks lovely.

We stayed at the Swan last time and enjoyed it. I’ll talk to the family and see where we land today.
Same decision and my family wants to keep Swan. Good price with AP discount. We really like POFQ but never tried Swan.

The rates for GDT Tower Water View and CL are no longer available! There's a decent rate for AKL Kidana but I have my heart set on CL this Spring! Also, 5 nights minimum stay was the deal-breaker for me. Good luck to all of those looking!

Last edited:
The day I didn't check right away in the morning. I was going to check on Thursday. That's the previous day discounts would release. Nothing is normal at Disney. Waiting in the queue.

Has anyone ever seen a queue like this? I've waited in queues on the site before, but never to just get past the home page.

Sounds like they completely skipped January. :( I'm in the queue now, but I'm doubtful that there's be a discount for the end of this month. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter