Next Group Of Rates Out 6AM Today

Has anyone seen anything for Disney Visa discounts? know they usually follow the release of AP/FL resident ones.

Probably so. Spending hundreds and hundreds a night to stay in a tiny room - I don't get it. I used to do it but I can't anymore. The prices are insane for what you get when you could go to a luxury (real luxury I mean - not Disney "deluxe" luxury) and spend less.
Picked up a couple of rooms @ POFQ. It has been a while since we stayed there but it is the only moderate (except GDT) that I like. $250/night (not much of a discount but something)

Aren't the queue times supposed to go down while you're waiting? Mine just went from 11 minutes to 26! :scratchin

Do you have to be signed in to see the AP rate? For some reason I can only see the $500 off.

Also I snagged that GDT Standard King but it wouldn’t hurt to make a backup reservation at a Deluxe right? :tiptoe:

Well, sorta bummed. I'm at YC in May and there are no AP discounts. I'll keep checking though. You never know when something might pop up!

All those things you noted were not Disney's responsibility. They were all outside contractors.

Yes, I am aware of that, thanks. I am also aware that those costs were priced into a hotel room at Disney, they were never "free" to me as a consumer. Therefore, a $40 dollar a day discount for a moderate room priced over $300, capped at 5 days is, in my opinion, not a discount at all.

I probably will not be able to get a discount BUT can I have that cool retro Space Mountain graphic on a t-shirt?

Yes, I am aware of that, thanks. I am also aware that those costs were priced into a hotel room at Disney, they were never "free" to me as a consumer. Therefore, a $40 dollar a day discount for a moderate room priced over $300, capped at 5 days is, in my opinion, not a discount at all.

Its not capped at 5 days. The stay requirement ranges from 1 night to 14 nights all of which will be discounted, as long as all nights fall within the offer dates.

Its not capped at 5 days. The stay requirement ranges from 1 night to 14 nights all of which will be discounted, as long as all nights fall within the offer dates.
Thank you @TinkerBell_325 good to know. I saw the cap of $500 and automatically thought 5 nights in a deluxe at $100 a night, but at $20 or $40 a night the discount would go further.

I just ran a test on a pop room for 10 nights during the promotion period and it did indeed offer $200 off subtotal of room only for same room category.

Last edited:
Thank you @TinkerBell_325 good to know. I saw the cap of $500 and automatically thought 5 nights in a deluxe at $100 a night, but at $20 or $40 a night the discount would go further.

I think Tink means you aren’t limited to 5 nights or $500. It is $100 per night at Deluxe, but you can get the discount from 1 to 14 nights. I think the up to $500 for 5 nights in Deluxe was just a marketing attempt to interest people in booking; it wasn’t the only possibility of savings.

I think Tink means you aren’t limited to 5 nights or $500. It is $100 per night at Deluxe, but you can get the discount from 1 to 14 nights. I think the up to $500 for 5 nights in Deluxe was just a marketing attempt to interest people in booking; it wasn’t the only possibility of savings.

Yes, thank you both, I totally get it now. I hope some folks were able to take advantage. My trip starts in late July, so I'll be on the hunt for Disney Visa or regular discounts soon.

I was ranting and raving about this discount, but then I stopped to consider the 10% discount that usually is offered. I realized that in some circumstances this one might actually be better!

Yes, thank you both, I totally get it now. I hope some folks were able to take advantage. My trip starts in late July, so I'll be on the hunt for Disney Visa or regular discounts soon.

I was ranting and raving about this discount, but then I stopped to consider the 10% discount that usually is offered. I realized that in some circumstances this one might actually be better!

Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me, but I hope you find one for your dates in July!

My trip starts in late July, so I'll be on the hunt for Disney Visa or regular discounts soon.

My trip is in August and even though I have an Atrium level club room, which I doubt will have any discount, I'm interested where I would find the discounts. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter