NHL Playoffs

Wound up being the 4th longest OT playoff game in NHL history. To be fair, I wanted it to break the record.

The guys looked soooo beat out there. We didn’t want to move for fear of missing that goal. The commentators also sounded worn out. I loved the board operators having fun too.

Watched the 4th and 5th OTs, when I realized it was still going on. Would have loved to see the Blue Jackets pull it out, but a fun game to watch nonetheless.

I saw from the 4th OT because I wanted to watch the Bruins. Now I can't watch the Bruins game because I'm at work.

No, I’m pouting because my team didn’t make it past the buy in round. We had a few huge injuries right off the hop and just couldn’t overcome them. It’s been a rough, rough season for us. Off season will be very interesting.

Yes! What a game. I kept imagining how hungry they must have been after the game. 🥴.

No, I’m pouting because my team didn’t make it past the buy in round. We had a few huge injuries right off the hop and just couldn’t overcome them. It’s been a rough, rough season for us. Off season will be very interesting.

I'm pouting this morning because none of the games last night had the outcome I wanted...

We are big CBJ fans so it was a bummer!

Started watching at 3. Left at second intermission to drive 30 minutes to take DS9 to hockey camp. Watched his camp for an HOUR. Drove 30 minutes home...and then kept watching!

DS9 got off the ice and immediately asked “Who won?” It was in the second overtime and he couldn’t believe it. Little did he know... lol

Boston’s starting goalie, Tuukka Rask, just opted out of the rest of the NHL playoffs and is leaving the team and bubble. Boston will now have to use their backup goalie for the rest of their time in the playoffs. I respect his choice, as each player should be able to make their own decisions on playing, but boy does it suck for the team. Especially at this late stage. If he had opted out before the playoffs started they could have prepped better rather than after 2 games in a best of 7 series.

Thankfully I can’t stand the Bruins, so it’s no loss for me. But even as a Lightning fan, I can feel for the Bruins fans.

Boston’s starting goalie, Tuukka Rask, just opted out of the rest of the NHL playoffs and is leaving the team and bubble. Boston will now have to use their backup goalie for the rest of their time in the playoffs. I respect his choice, as each player should be able to make their own decisions on playing, but boy does it suck for the team. Especially at this late stage. If he had opted out before the playoffs started they could have prepped better rather than after 2 games in a best of 7 series.

Thankfully I can’t stand the Bruins, so it’s no loss for me. But even as a Lightning fan, I can feel for the Bruins fans.

I feel the same on all counts, EXCEPT feeling bad for the Bruins. 😂 Comes naturally being from Montreal. 😀 I totally respect his choice, I’m kind of surprised he came back at all with a new baby at home.

I am a Halak fan, great classy goalie.

It makes you wonder why he decided to leave now. I’m not a conspiracy theorist at ALL but it does make me wonder if he knows something we don’t know.

It makes you wonder why he decided to leave now. I’m not a conspiracy theorist at ALL but it does make me wonder if he knows something we don’t know.

He & his wife just had a 3rd daughter in May, he feels he needs to spend his time with the family. No big conspiracy or huge secrets to know, just like a lot of other athletes in Covid - family first. What would a NHL goalie know that others wouldn't ?

Jaroslav Halak on most teams would be a starter so not worried.

He & his wife just had a 3rd daughter in May, he feels he needs to spend his time with the family. No big conspiracy or huge secrets to know, just like a lot of other athletes in Covid - family first. What would a NHL goalie know that others wouldn't ?

Jaroslav Halak on most teams would be a starter so not worried.

I don’t know, maybe he heard a secret meeting where they discussed how to continue fudging the numbers lol

He made the right decision for his family. As to the impact, I’m not watching the playoffs this year because my team isn’t in it. I am keeping an eye on how the Canadian teams are doing though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter