No water at Bay Lake Tower

All water is off at BLT. No toilets, showers, etc. Management has no eta for fix
Sorry to hear that. We were at BC last weekend and they had a pipe break on Saturday. We had no hot water most of the day and then they totally turned off the water for about an hour. Hopefully it won’t be off too long for you this morning.

Why would you want to go across campus, fuss with getting access, all that, when there is a shower at CR's center, which has water?
Do you know CR has water? If it does, than that is the easiest solution, but I'd expect Disney to step up and let people use other facilities since this is their screw up. I'd expect CR to be slammed with other people trying to do the same thing, so yup, they better be letting people use other facilities with no pushback.

Why would you want to go across campus, fuss with getting access, all that, when there is a shower at CR's center, which has water?
Do we know if it has water? It’s not unreasonable to think that if BLT has no water, CR and/or its fitness center might be without water as well. I would check the CR fitness center first (or inquire at the desk about it). If it has no water, I would ask for permission use the fitness center at another resort.

Do we know if it has water? It’s not unreasonable to think that if BLT has no water, CR and/or its fitness center might be without water as well. I would check the CR fitness center first (or inquire at the desk about it). If it has no water, I would ask for permission use the fitness center at another resort.

I'm pretty sure it does because otherwise people would be all over saying it didn't, KWIM? Because if CR lacked water, that shuts down Chef Mickey. We'd KNOW.

When we spoke to them on the phone this morning they’d said the whole resort was impacted. I’ve just rang again but they still have no ETA but told us to turn the taps on so we’d know when it was back on 🤷‍♀️.

We do keep trying the taps but still nothing, I was hoping that meant it shouldn’t be too much longer but may have been too hopeful 😂

I agree. In our experience, the fitness center at BRV and GF is barely used. I don't think it would be too much of an inconvenience to allow BLT guests to go over to those resorts to shower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter