November 19, 2005 Thanksgiving Magic Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately,the week is over!We had a great week with you all.Hope everyone made it home safely,and hope to see you all again.

Maria

We are soooo sad to be home!! We had a wonderful week w/ ya'all and hope that everyone had a magical vacation!! We wish you all a safe journey home and hope to keep in touch!! We are looking forward to the Christmas 2006 cruise!!

Lisa, Chuck and Mason

ICEMANPAD said:
We are soooo sad to be home!! We had a wonderful week w/ ya'all and hope that everyone had a magical vacation!! We wish you all a safe journey home and hope to keep in touch!! We are looking forward to the Christmas 2006 cruise!!

Lisa, Chuck and Mason

So, it looks like all the turkeys will be returning in 2006 as a bunch of Santa's helpers??? Did Lampy convince ya? How many of ya rebooked? Will there be as many green shirts for Christmas do ya think?

ICEMANPAD said:

Lisa, Chuck and Mason

So, it looks like all the turkeys will be returning in 2006 as a bunch of Santa's helpers??? Did Lampy convince ya? How many of ya rebooked? Will there be as many green shirts for Christmas do ya think?

Glad to hear ya'll had a wonderful time!!!

Well it was an interesting first cruise and I must say that "knowing" people ahead of time really was great!!! It was so nice to see a familiar face and be able to have a chat!

I wish I had met everyone but I really did not, of course having a half empty dinner table didn't help much!! It was strange that the Codysmom family and ours were placed at tables that had seating for four more but those seats were not taken by anyone? :confused3

I am also glad that none of my immediate group suffered any seasickness (starting taking pills before boarding) although my DS unforunately had an eyewitness event of someone barfing and literally ran up 5 flights yelling "mom, get my pill I don't want to get sick".

I want to thank the anonymous magnet man or woman who so nicely decorated our stateroom door - that really was nice!!! I took pictures and we have them as memories!

As a side note... on the last night I removed the magnets and my DH couldn't find our room :rotfl2:

Also, and I don't believe it was the same individual, (definitely a different creative touch) but whoever is hiding behind the Lampsky magnet placement on my door .... you gave me my biggest laugh of the trip!! I cracked up and trust me Lampsky is now part of our Turkey Day souveniers!

Hope everyone had a safe journey back to reality! :(

Sherri

Sherri, (and everyone else) come join us on the 'live from the Magic thread' (November 19th) which Lampsky started.

I was looking forward to getting together and having our DDs meet up, and didn't know until the next to last night that no other family had been placed at your table. :guilty: It seems just as everyone is getting to meet up and know each other, it's all over. :sad1:

Did you book another cruise? We have a booking for the eastern caribbean in Aug 06, but might hold out if we can get the same itinerary for spring break of Mar 07. Did your DS and DD have a good time? :earsgirl:

Thanks Mickeyhugger,

I wasn't really sure where to post!! There or here... we rebooked for Feb '07... for no real reason ... we let DD pick and she said Valentine's Day :rotfl2: and may swap it out but for now that is what it is... and it was less than we paid for this one even given the fact it is two rooms... which is good!!

Stayed w/Westerns since technically we didn't see any of the Western anyhow!

Sherri

P.S. of course the kids had a great time!

Laura-It looks as though Ron and Kim, Willie and Kelli and John and Julia all rebooked for the 12/16/06 Magic. If anyone else rebooked for that cruise, please let me know!! It was wonderful cruising w/ such a great group of people!! I wish we had more time to get to know each other!! 10 days seems very exciting to us!!

Lisa

Hello all,

Glad everyone had a magical time. And yes I've already starting getting back into the swing of work.

Worked the evening shift today at the Disney Store. pretty crazy for a Sunday afternoon, but I quess that can be expected since its right after Thanksgiving.

It was great meeting you all and thanks for the wonderful time and companionship.

ken :wave:

Well Gang, this was one heck of a fun thread! Five thousand one hundred and thirty one posts! And it looks like I may have the last post!

See Ya Real Soon!

W

I don't think so,

I started this thread so I should finish it sitting here in warm florida watching the NBC tree lighting and working for the "Mouse" What better way to end such a memorable trip.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

KENNY K :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter