November 19, 2005 Thanksgiving Magic Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously a slow day at work andrew - unfortunately, i have an entire litigation department to run so there are no slow days here. however, i will be escaping around 530 - which is early - for the drive up to PC...and i still think we may go east, but we'll find out eventually. no laptops coming on this trip so we will see everyone tomorrow, if Lisa ever gets out of mediation.

Chuck

I have two more hours before we leave for Disney!YES!FInallly!Don't mind me I am just little bit excited! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce:

See you all soon!

Maria

Now just 1.5 hours til we leave for Pop Century and that much closer to the Magic!! Everyone who is still around and is about to leave....take care and have a safe journey. The others on the ship will think we are a cult with the lime green shirts!!!! :rotfl2: :banana: :rotfl2:

This was a great thread!!!!! Thank you everyone!!!!

See ya tomorrow!!!

Charlie

I can't believe it, I got a call on the cell phone at work today from DCL!

The man told me that I had "been upgraded to the John Paul Bubba suite on the Magic.

This suite is named after Roy's little known cousin from Texas, John Paul Bubba.

All I have to do is give them the information when I get to the port.

To claim the suite, I have to buy a round of drinks for any of my friends from Texas on the cruise.

If I have any questions, I am to call 1-800-Bubba-Texas."

Do you think this could be for real? Do the DCL rep's have Texas accents? Does DCL allow their reps to get drunk on the job (this guy sounded a little tipsy)? I think I heard someone like Lampy laughing in the background. Willie and Lampy wouldn't be pulling a prank on me would they? I don't think so!

So, Woooooo HOOOOOO! I've got an upgrade!

I can't find the suite on my map of the ship. Must be some super exclusive private deal!

I'm going to miss being able to watch the sea life from my port hole.

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

OK folks, it is almost 4:30 pm. Hard to believe that tomorrow at this time, we will be getting ready to sail! I am leaving the office to go home and start packing (I am not kidding). I have not officially left, so I will be back here later on tonight to respond to any last minute posts.

I still can't believe how slow and quiet this thread is after the past couple of weeks!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Hello from CLOUDY AND CHILLY Florida. We're at my daughter's apartment, just wanted to say hello and will see everyone tomorrow.

Ken

KennyK said:
Hello from CLOUDY AND CHILLY Florida. We're at my daughter's apartment, just wanted to say hello and will see everyone tomorrow.

Ken

See you in a couple hours Ken!I am ready for some good ice cream!

Maria :cool1:

Maria, we'll be there. I'll have my Lime Dis shirt on.

Looking forward to it.

Ken

What's this word about a new Tropical disturbance. My GS just total us about it, and it's on news 6 :umbrella:

Well, we'll see everyone tomorrow, we're off back to the parks for some chow and our mini dis meet at Beaches and Cream

Ken :wave:

Unfortunately, I am noticing a lot of gray clouds moving in from the east. I hope these don't have any rain and that they aren't around the port tomorrow.

Charlie

Goofyhouk said:
Andrew,

I'm at work and I don't want to be!! :Pinkbounc

The car is packed, I pick up the kids at 3:15 & 3:45 CST, then back to the school to get Paul. He will be calling buses and day care vans. NO LATE BUSES or kids missing.

Hopefully we are on the road by 4:00 CST - then 5-1/2 hours to Lake City or 6-1/2 to Jacksonville.

Lisa
:moped:

Hi, this is Paul Goofyhouk. Okay, it is 4:30 and I'm still at work, and Lisa is still on the way after picking up the kids. I told Matthew and Cathleen to load the TV and PS2 in the car last night if they wanted it. They didn't load it. What did they want to load this afternoon as Lisa is wanting to leave? You got it - the TV and PS2. :rolleyes1 Needless to say - Momma put the nix on that.

So now I'm just catching up on all of Andrew's ramblings. :rotfl2:

Paul Goofyhouk

What, I'm the last post after almost an hour of no activity. That only happens in the dead of night. I guess I could tell my life history. Or maybe sing "I did it my way."

Paul Goofyhouk

Okay, Weather Channel says TS Gamma is definite. :sad:

"Tropical storm warnings are in effect for the coast of Belize and the Bay Islands of Honduras. Tropical storm watches extend northward to the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico as Tropical Storm Gamma has formed about 40 miles north of Limon, Honduras. The storm is moving WNW at 5 mph. Gamma is the 24th named storm of a record-setting Atlantic hurricane season. Locally heavy rain is expected over time in the watch and warning areas. If the storm can hold together, it may threaten the southern Florida Peninsula by Monday."

Eastern is looking good to me.

Paul Goofyhouk

Well, Lisa is finally here. So we are off. Staying in Jacksonville tonight and then the short drive to PC in the morning. See all y'all tomorrow. :cool1:

Peace!

Paul Goofyhouk

Goofyhouk said:
Okay, Weather Channel says TS Gamma is definite. :sad:

"Tropical storm warnings are in effect for the coast of Belize and the Bay Islands of Honduras. Tropical storm watches extend northward to the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico as Tropical Storm Gamma has formed about 40 miles north of Limon, Honduras. The storm is moving WNW at 5 mph. Gamma is the 24th named storm of a record-setting Atlantic hurricane season. Locally heavy rain is expected over time in the watch and warning areas. If the storm can hold together, it may threaten the southern Florida Peninsula by Monday."

Eastern is looking good to me.

Paul Goofyhouk

Yeah.. unless we want to battle a hurricane! :umbrella:

Weird! I log on to check out what is going on, and I can't find our thread. What, almost halfway down page one. We have been number one for at least the last two weeks, and will be for at least 12 more hours! Then the action switches to the "live from" thread!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

I'm still here, and I still haven't started packing yet! :rotfl2:

We've been running around since my daughter got out of school 5 hours ago. I just told her by letting placing the door signs face-down on the kitchen table. I told her I needed her help with choosing which one. She tunred over the first one, read it and asked, "HUH?" I said, "We leave in the morning!" Then she screamed or shrieked, or maybe both...I dunno. She is very excited, and just got off the phone from telling one of her friends. I did get a very big hug from her too! :) The surprise was definitely worth it!!

I dunno if I'll be back on tonight, but if not, I will see you all aboard the Magic tomorrow! We'll be the ones NOT wearing the green shirts! :teeth:

Andrew...it's okay about the name. There are so many people who have been posting here!

Everyone have a safe trip!

fletch88 said:
I'm still here, and I still haven't started packing yet! :rotfl2:

We've been running around since my daughter got out of school 5 hours ago. I just told her by letting placing the door signs face-down on the kitchen table. I told her I needed her help with choosing which one. She tunred over the first one, read it and asked, "HUH?" I said, "We leave in the morning!" Then she screamed or shrieked, or maybe both...I dunno. She is very excited, and just got off the phone from telling one of her friends. I did get a very big hug from her too! :) The surprise was definitely worth it!!

I dunno if I'll be back on tonight, but if not, I will see you all aboard the Magic tomorrow! We'll be the ones NOT wearing the green shirts! :teeth:

Andrew...it's okay about the name. There are so many people who have been posting here!

Everyone have a safe trip!

Hey MiMi/pam/ms. 5000-

Have a good trip! Glad the surprise went well. I'm trying to get some magnets made here. See you tomorrow!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Well, we are at the Rad and the best news today is that the resort has a wireless network which I wasn't aware of. Very Cool!!

We flew in this morning (a little hectic) picked up the rental car and drove around cocoa beach for a while, stopped by the local Target for some last minute shopping and then checked into the Rad.

We grabbed a bite to eat at the Tiki Bar, had a couple of drinks and now I am back at the room checking into the DIS.

This does not look good :confused3 :sad2: :confused: :sad1: :faint: :scared: :headache:

gamma.gif

Tomorrow will be an interesting day!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter