November 19, 2005 Thanksgiving Magic Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tri-circle-D said:
To claim the suite, I have to buy a round of drinks for any of my friends from Texas on the cruise.

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

If you're buying the drinks, we'll make you an honorary "Bubba from Texas!"

We're finally at the MCO Hyatt, and I've just 'popped a top' off my cold Bud!

Robert

Mickeyhugger said:
If you're buying the drinks, we'll make you an honorary "Bubba from Texas!"

We're finally at the MCO Hyatt, and I've just 'popped a top' off my cold Bud!

Robert

Hey Robert, Welcome to Florida. Me, an honorary Bubba? Wow! From the streets of NJ to Bubba. What a charmed life I lead!

Hey, be on the lookout for men in pink dresses-I heard your friend Lampy is in town!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Hey its a cruise I guess I can even let a guy in a pink dress buy a few rounds. Looking foward to meeting up with you and the rest of the bunch.

Buddy Bear said:
You can find that map and others at NOAA

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Thanks, Jeff. That is where I got the map, and BTW there isn't any more news there at the moment, and DCL's website doesn't say anything. Sorry, Robert, I was trying to pack my suitcase. How did you pack your pink dress so it wouldn't wrinkle?

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

How did you pack your pink dress so it wouldn't wrinkle?

Andrew (tri-circle-d)[/QUOTE]
Sorry bubba no pink dress in my bags. Never can tell if the boys back home read these boards. Definitely do not want to go back home and get drug behind a truck.

Robert

ZCZC MIATCUAT2 ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL STORM GAMMA TROPICAL CYCLONE UPDATE
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1000 PM CST FRI NOV 18 2005

AT 10 PM CST... 0400Z... THE GOVERNMENT OF MEXICO HAS ISSUED A
TROPICAL STORM WARNING FOR THE EAST COAST OF THE YUCATAN PENINSULA
FROM CHETUMAL NORTHWARD TO PUNTA GRUESA. THE TROPICAL STORM STORM
WARNING HAS ALSO BEEN EXTENDED NORTHWARD AND IS NOW IN EFFECT ALONG
THE EAST COAST OF THE YUCATAN PENINSULA FROM NORTH OF PUNTA GRUESA
TO TULUM.

FORECASTER KNABB

yucatan-peninsula-map-3.jpg

Well. guys this is it. It is almost midnight 11/19/05. The adventure is about to begin. :cool1: :cool1:

See you all on the ship.

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Hey, this is just like New Year's Eve! It is now November 19th, 2005, the day that we have all been waiting for for a long long, time!

See you all later today!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Morning All!

Just stopped by to turn out the lights, and to post the final bragging rights poll.

Man, do I need to get a life.

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Here it is folks, the official final top 25 post tally:

LAMPSKIES 721
Tri-circle-D 467
the5J's 448
WMILLER86 441
Disneyfan37 318
DOOGIERUNNER 274
Scorpio1112 270
zeke11 246
KennyK 210
ohMom 171
ICEMANPAD 140
Mickeyhugger 126
bhawks9 108
Goofyhouk 102
5 O'Clock Somewhere! 85
silver7 75
yogamomme 73
momsgoofy 73
neverlandclub 72
cody'smom 69
Gdharmon 67
Buddy Bear 67
fletch88 65
Ratt45 55
AlreadyexcitedGrammy 48
bfosbenner 37

The last one to post before we begin actual embarkation on to the ship gets bragging rights! I have to leave now. See you all on the Magic!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Its 8:30 and time to get the girlls up and ready we are at the hyatt mco, wife wants to be the first one on the bus. Hope the weather will be good to us( maybe we will get to go eastern with any luck

See ya'll at the port

Robert

OhMom and AlreadyExcitedGrammy (aka Molli and Bev) and their family stayed with us in Cocoa the night before the cruise.

They're all out their having a great time now, and we wish them well- hope they tell us all about it when they get back.

PhotoAlbum13.html

Verandah Man said:
19.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Turkey Cruisers!!!

A bunch of turkeys awash in a sea of green....lime green that is....ya'll come back ya hear?

Well folks its over. It has been a great week and we are glad that we met all of you. Hope to catch up with you guys on another cruise in the near furture.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter