October 11-18, 2008 Eastern Magic-Parrothead Pirates in Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back in from shopping I found the dry erase boards and grabbed a Tinkey one (your off the hook NAncy):goodvibes

My dollerama had tons of each of the boards. There are Pooh, 2 different princess ones and Tinkey, LMK if anyone needs one or two.

Gina

Good evening everyone.

I never did answer the Wii question Kristin. My dd loves HSM Sing it, My Sims, anything Pokemon, Lego Star Wars and Sports. We have 4 controllers and 2 nunchuks.

We saw the Hannah Movie yesterday, we thought it was fantastic! I read today that they are extending the run, so the theaters can show it as long as they want.

We don't have a Dollarama anywhere by us. I think are some different dollar stores, I wonder if they have any wipe off boards?

I also went with a friend to 27 Dresses today, I really liked it!

Good evening everyone.

I never did answer the Wii question Kristin. My dd loves HSM Sing it, My Sims, anything Pokemon, Lego Star Wars and Sports. We have 4 controllers and 2 nunchuks.

We saw the Hannah Movie yesterday, we thought it was fantastic! I read today that they are extending the run, so the theaters can show it as long as they want.

We don't have a Dollarama anywhere by us. I think are some different dollar stores, I wonder if they have any wipe off boards?

I also went with a friend to 27 Dresses today, I really liked it!

Hi Erika..I can't wait to see that movie but I'll be renting it instead since DH isn't really into those movies LOL
if you need me to get you a dry erase board just let us know, we'd be happy to get one fo you!!!

I'm on we went to the HM movie today. Then to Bruce's cousins house for the afternoon. I'm beat in bed already..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am!!!!! how was your shopping today??
noticed your earlier post about finding the dry boards!! :thumbsup2

SHould we get the wii play with wii remote if we need more remotes???

I am!!!!! how was your shopping today??
noticed your earlier post about finding the dry boards!! :thumbsup2

It was great, yeah my dollar store has tons. I took the kids to the mall and guess what.....................Jenna got her ears pierced. Her friend got hers done so I think she was thinking about it, I told her it was up to her, she wanted to so I went to the drug store and bought Elma cream (numbs the ear, so she didn't feel it) The pharmsist said to leave it on for an hour so we shopped and picked out the earrings and she had it done, she didn't feel a thing so it was a positive experience, she loves them, heres a pic.........

jennaears.jpg

It was great, yeah my dollar store has tons. I took the kids to the mall and guess what.....................Jenna got her ears pierced. Her friend got hers done so I think she was thinking about it, I told her it was up to her, she wanted to so I went to the drug store and bought Elma cream (numbs the ear, so she didn't feel it) The pharmsist said to leave it on for an hour so we shopped and picked out the earrings and she had it done, she didn't feel a thing so it was a positive experience, she loves them, heres a pic.........

jennaears.jpg

Very CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could get the twins to do it....Good, idea about the cream.............

She looks so very happy!!!!!!!

jennaears.jpg

she is such a cutie!!!! and she looks so proud!!! great picture :goodvibes

she is such a cutie!!!! and she looks so proud!!! great picture :goodvibes

Very CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could get the twins to do it....Good, idea about the cream.............

She looks so very happy!!!!!!!

She is so happy and proud of herself. I was so surprised when she said she wanted to do it. I don't think I would have agreed if it weren't for the cream because she didn't feel a thing. She can't wait to go to WDW and buy earrings, hopefully she isn't like me and allergic to fake earrings.

She is so happy and proud of herself. I was so surprised when she said she wanted to do it. I don't think I would have agreed if it weren't for the cream because she didn't feel a thing. She can't wait to go to WDW and buy earrings, hopefully she isn't like me and allergic to fake earrings.

The cream was an AWESOME idea. I would have never thought of that...
TOO CUTE!!!!!!

I saw your post on the VB thread. Thanks,!!!!!!!!!!

When I was there it was very clean, I am very picky too. There was a dehumidifer in the villa but no mold, not dirt. I can't believe what you found in SSR, how nasty!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, it was on our last trip it was bad but they came and took care of it ASAP!!!!!!! Housekeeping, was appauled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, it was on our last trip it was bad but they came and took care of it ASAP!!!!!!! Housekeeping, was appauled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess anywhere you go mishaps can happen as long as it isn't the norm.

SHould we get the wii play with wii remote if we need more remotes???

Honestly, no one in my house touches Wii Play. We were so excited to get it, but we never use it. It's not nearly as much fun as sports. And at first, you can't just pick a game. You have to work through them all before you can just play.

So cute, the ear piercing pictures!!!!!! Alexa had hers done last spring, and she felt big time!

Pinky, my dh wouldn't have been very interested in 27 dresses either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter