October 11-18, 2008 Eastern Magic-Parrothead Pirates in Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Really COOL!!!!!!!!!! We were there for it. Looked so much better in person almost like something from The Game Candy Land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

You were there, that is cool, I think it is something that has to be seen to be appreciated. Your right it does look like its from Candyland!!:goodvibes

I'm here, but I'm gone! LOL Our boys play Wii Play, but I guess it just depends on who would be playing it. My boys wouldn't touch HSM or Hannah Montana, so, it just depends.

Busy day, heading to bed....have a good night!

Congrats, Gina!!!!!!!!!

Where, Is Allen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see nothing wrong with a pink cake :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Well then, you need a pink car
pink-car.jpg

a pink dog..

pink_dog.jpg

and of course a pink house
pinkhouse.jpg

Yes, the super bowl is over and NY Giants certainly deserved to win!

Thought I'd check in after 9pm, its seems to be when everyone else seems to post.

Just read the VB post, don't like ready that as a DVCer. Glad to hear your experience Gina. Then again, there is always people in this world that cannot be made happy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter