October 11, 2014 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic (San Juan)

Silverfox97 said:
I decided to find a last minute tour in St Kitts. It's a bit cheaper than Thenford Gray Tours and includes beach time. If anyone is interested, here's the info:

St Kitts 3 1/2 hour tour Price : $ 35 .00pp

Tour Includes: National Museum , Berkeley Memorial, Independence Square, Churches, War Memorial, The Birds, Bloody Point, Carving Of The Rocks, Plantation, then through the Rainforest to the Botanical Garden, Romney Manor, Caribelle Batik, then to the Brimstone Hill Fortress, However there is a entry fee of $10.00US each to inter. its worth ever penny going in. then to the South East Peninsula where the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Meet, then to the beach, you tell me a time I come back and get you.

My van holds 12 persons comfortable , I will even make you a better deal $30.00 US each, four more or six more , if not don't worry, I will be on the ground trying​.

I found her on Trip Advisor. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147375-d2444818-Reviews-Annie_s_Caribbean_Tours-Basseterre_St_Kitts_St_Kitts_and_Nevis.html

PM if interested!
-Emily

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Emily, I'm thinking about joining you. We couldn't get any takers to join us and I think it would be more fun to go with people you know. I'll email you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Thanks I will look for you. I have a feeling my little guy wont want to the kids play centers.

I decided to find a last minute tour in St Kitts. It's a bit cheaper than Thenford Gray Tours and includes beach time. If anyone is interested, here's the info: St Kitts 3 1/2 hour tour Price : $ 35 .00pp Tour Includes: National Museum , Berkeley Memorial, Independence Square, Churches, War Memorial, The Birds, Bloody Point, Carving Of The Rocks, Plantation, then through the Rainforest to the Botanical Garden, Romney Manor, Caribelle Batik, then to the Brimstone Hill Fortress, However there is a entry fee of $10.00US each to inter. its worth ever penny going in. then to the South East Peninsula where the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Meet, then to the beach, you tell me a time I come back and get you. My van holds 12 persons comfortable , I will even make you a better deal $30.00 US each, four more or six more , if not don't worry, I will be on the ground trying​. I found her on Trip Advisor. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147375-d2444818-Reviews-Annie_s_Caribbean_Tours-Basseterre_St_Kitts_St_Kitts_and_Nevis.html PM if interested! -Emily Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That's sounds like a lot to do in the time frame.....is there any website to look up the info...sounds like a fun tour

Emily, I'm thinking about joining you. We couldn't get any takers to join us and I think it would be more fun to go with people you know. I'll email you. Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

We have room for 5 more. So far 6 adults and 1 child (mine). My child is usually referred to as 'an old soul' and tends to fit in well with adults....

That's sounds like a lot to do in the time frame.....is there any website to look up the info...sounds like a fun tour

I found her on TripAdvisor and when I clicked on 'website,' it went to a FB page.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Please message me your information. I will be happy to add you. It is only me and my husband. I love getting things for kids especially.

FYI, our port times for St. Kitts have changed according to the information in our on line reservations. Looks like now we are scheduled to be there from 11 am-5 pm rather than from noon-5:30 pm. A little longer in port which is nice but people with Palo brunch that morning may feel rushed.

FYI, our port times for St. Kitts have changed according to the information in our on line reservations. Looks like now we are scheduled to be there from 11 am-5 pm rather than from noon-5:30 pm. A little longer in port which is nice but people with Palo brunch that morning may feel rushed.

Never mind :) They changed it back to 12-5:30. Although i do think the first Southern got there at 11 per the Navigator I saw posted so maybe we will get a little extra time too.

"Never mind They changed it back to 12-5:30. Although i do think the first Southern got there at 11 per the Navigator I saw posted so maybe we will get a little extra time too."

Where did you see Personal Navigators posted for the Southern Caribbean itinerary?

"Never mind They changed it back to 12-5:30. Although i do think the first Southern got there at 11 per the Navigator I saw posted so maybe we will get a little extra time too."

Where did you see Personal Navigators posted for the Southern Caribbean itinerary?

Did you get your room assignment? People have been posting on facebook that they were assigned today! Never mind, I see your room #!!

Mrsjones124 did you get your stateroom # yet? Just checking because a few on Facebook got theirs today.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

gteets 89 did you get your stateroom # today? Just checking because a few have gotten theirs already. Thanks, Beverly

greets 89 did you get your stateroom# yet? A few got theirs today just checking. Thanks Beverly

"Never mind They changed it back to 12-5:30. Although i do think the first Southern got there at 11 per the Navigator I saw posted so maybe we will get a little extra time too." Where did you see Personal Navigators posted for the Southern Caribbean itinerary?

Someone copied pictures of them into the FB meet group (they got them from the Disney Cruising FB group).

"Someone copied pictures of them into the FB meet group (they got them from the Disney Cruising FB group)."

Can someone share the Personal Navigators here for those of us not on FB?

"Someone copied pictures of them into the FB meet group (they got them from the Disney Cruising FB group)." Can someone share the Personal Navigators here for those of us not on FB?

I'm not sure how to post those pictures here from FB but if you go to the thread 'Southern Navigators - Anyone' there is someone (littleaussie) who is willing to email them to you if you send her a PM. Or you could wait until this weekend when the DCL blog will probably have this week's Navigators posted - and those will be more like ours since they will include all the Halloween activities.

The FE list has you in 6583. So now you are 8030?
No we are still in 6583 ! On Facebook stateroom# 8030 Team Renshaw had confirmed the were still going and wanted to do the FE . Sorry for the confusing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter