October 11, 2014 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic (San Juan)

I'm new to this forum and I am completely clueless. We sail this Saturday 10/11. Any suggestions/recommendations?
Nothing like waiting until the last minute right?! Ugh!!

Hello all! I am totally new to this forum! Anyone know how to be added to the fish extender list? Apparently I have to post 10 times before I can PM the person in charge.
HELP!!

Hello all! Staying on deck 8 for the 10/11 sailing. Anyone else on this forum staying on deck 8 too?
Thanks!!

Can anyone on here recommend any shore excursions that are reasonably priced for a 2,8, and 13 year old?
Thanks!

Can anyone tell me how to sign up for the fish extenders? This is our first year doing this, and we are clueless. We have made one, and it came out awesome! Also- how do I sign up for family to spoil?
Thanks!

Can anyone tell me how to sign up for the fish extenders? This is our first year doing this, and we are clueless. We have made one, and it came out awesome! Also- how do I sign up for family to spoil? Thanks!

Welcome to the group! I'm sorry, but at this late date I'm pretty sure all the fish extender groups have closed. Everyone is busy packing and some have already started their trips. I'm sure you will have a great trip anyway - you could still hang your FE and leave little surprises for your kids yourself :)

Can anyone tell me how to sign up for the fish extenders? This is our first year doing this, and we are clueless. We have made one, and it came out awesome! Also- how do I sign up for family to spoil? Thanks!
so sorry it is closed, but let me know your stateroom # and I'll leave a pixie dust gift for your stateroom.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Gteets89 will you please pm you stateroom # . Packing so we can leave on Thursday!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hello all! I am totally new to this forum! Anyone know how to be added to the fish extender list? Apparently I have to post 10 times before I can PM the person in charge.
HELP!!

All FE has been closed. I can add you to my list since I hace a few extras, but will need to PM your info. Get your 10 messages going ;)

Sitting in port after arriving back to San Juan. Magical cruise! Those of you waiting to board are in for the time of your life! I do have a HUGE favor to ask...the shops were sold out of Southern Caribbean T-shirts larger than size L. They said they would be getting more for future cruises but not in time for us. Might someone on a future cruise be willing to buy me an XL or XXL and mail it to me when you get home please? I will repay you and then some if anyone can please help me out. Many thanks for any help!

poohj80 said:
Sitting in port after arriving back to San Juan. Magical cruise! Those of you waiting to board are in for the time of your life! I do have a HUGE favor to ask...the shops were sold out of Southern Caribbean T-shirts larger than size L. They said they would be getting more for future cruises but not in time for us. Might someone on a future cruise be willing to buy me an XL or XXL and mail it to me when you get home please? I will repay you and then some if anyone can please help me out. Many thanks for any help!

I'll look for you. Which would be your first choice?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Sitting on my balcony at the Marriott Stellaris, looking at the ocean, drinking a Starbucks while waiting for my wife to wake up. Wish the clock would move faster! I should have skipped Disney for one day so I could've enjoyed this beautiful hotel.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter