October 19th Cruisers again and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom-I had Patty for the gift exchange. I was able to send it yesterday and she should receive it by tomorrow. I had apologized for the delay but unfortunately due to the surgery I was anuable to get it out sooner.

Congratulations Julie & Garry

dumbo06.gif

Ohhhhh, it's a GIRL. I love the name. As pretty as can be!!! Glad everyone is doing ok. Thanks Garry for posting. My little fairy (Heidi) just called to let me know. Thanks Heidi! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Yippeee!!!!!!! It's another Disney Princess!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Congratulations Garry & Julie!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc princess:

Hooray Hooray to all of the Lauter's

Can't wait for pictures, I bet she sure is a cutie!!! How is Julie???? Oh, and I guess, everyone else???

Krista

princess: princess: princess: :earsboy: What a group

Thanks so much for the pictures, Julie and Denine. Loved all of them. I will burn them on a CD that I have in the making devoted to all of our DIS family.

Thinking of Garry and Julie. :D

I just sent an email to everyone I had an address for that contains a link to some photos of the new baby. If I missed anyone, let me know and I'll send it your way.

Mom and baby are still doing fine...mom and dad are just exhausted right now! Julie and I wanted to thank everyone for their kind remarks. She's looking forward to talking with all of you soon.

Take care...

CONGRATS TO THE LAUTERS!!!

I had a feeling since Julie didn't post Wednesday night (and it was a full moon) that something was happening!!

We're getting some sleet and snow this morning (supposedly only an inch or two)! Stanley wasn't quite sure what was happening when I took him out this morning and little ice pellets were hitting him and the ground crunched a little!

I have to take Turner in a little early today. I am decorating their classroom door for January and I didn't quite finish yesterday afternoon.

TGIF - I am glad it is almost the weekend!!

Love to all!!

Julie and Gary I am so happy for you and Jan 8th is a good day...mine is the 7th and what you don't get of Christmas you can ask for for your birthday.....lol

It is 26 this morning at 7:30....it was nice yesterday...warm enough you didn't have to wear a jacket.

Barb got home around 6 last night but isn't going to work until Monday as Jason leaves tomorrow.

Going to start cleaning out the craftroom as I found a lady to give all my supplies too. My goal this year is to get eveything in this house organized....only going to sew, scrapbook and garden...everything else goes!

Bonnie I am sure Patti doesn't care that her gift is late...you were rather out of commission....she doesn't read the bb much so she won't know who sent her gift. Has everyone else but Barb gotten their gift by now? I hope the one I sent to has hers...haven't heard her say....

I went shopping yesterday and got rugs for the kitchen, pillows for the living room and a new blender....Dillards had a $40 blender on sale for $l5 and it was a lot nicer than mine so I bought one....I mix my drink from Curves everyday (when I think of it...lol)

I was going to post complaints and whines, but I don't want to ruin Garry and Julie's excitement with my problems. So, I won't say anything.

Brooke is beautiful. I wonder when we will get to see her????????

I guess it is just me and Patti that don't have gifts. I guess mine got lost in the mail, from what I heard, and Patti's is on the way.

Today is the last day of Jerry's class. I have to work this weekend.

To Garry and Julie, your precious Brooke is beautiful. Thanks for the pictures.

Susan, cute story about Stanley and the rain pellets.

Sally, my goal is to THROW away 1/2 of my houses clutter. Do you think it will happen? :confused:

Denine, you can still whine and complain. I know the Lauter's would understand. And.......smarty britches. You will be the first to see Brooke!

Garry, get some sleep. You have to be totally wiped out. Dads have it hard too with a newborn.

Ok, lets see. I have my gift. Maybe we should check in again regarding the gifts. It looks like everyone but Denine and Patty. Barb, I am confused about you. Do you or don't you?

I got my haircut today. The style is so not me. Ted is going to hate it the way my stylist did it. Ohhhhh, I am going to get it!!!!!!

Back from the hospital again...everyone is still doing fine. Julie and Brooke should be home sometime Saturday afternoon. Julie and I both need to catch up on our sleep, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Brooke got her first Mickey stuffed doll from Daddy tonight. It was actually pretty funny cause her eyes got real big and she just stared at it for the longest time. I guess Disney is just in our blood!

I posted a few more pictures on the web site if anyone is interested...talk to all of you later and thanks again for all the well wishes.

Welcome Home Julie and Brooke!!!

Assuming you will be home today. The Big Guy is now outnumbered!! Lucky for him...he will have older and younger girls to chose from when he grows up!!!!

Going to the movies today with Pam to see Cold Mountain. See if I feel any better than the last time I went to the movies.

Speaking of movies...you must see Calendar Girls!!!! Hysterical! I Loved it.

Denine's gift was sent to the wrong address...I know that one...but what happened to it from there I don't know. I will check to see what happened.

Happy New Year everyone and congratulations Julie and Garry on the new baby girl!

My santa gift arrived yesterday and I beg your pardon Mother about me not reading the bb........I'm the Queen lurker remember?! I've been waiting and waiting for that baby to arrive. Haven't seen any pictures yet but hope to soon.

What's this about "finding" someone to give your craft supplies to Mom? I have a whole room for that and I still have a few empty spaces to stash things......hey!

Enjoyed our visit with Barb and family even though it was short.

I'm glad you're almost recovered from your surgery Bonnie and Denine, I hope your tests come out alright. Julie, my daughter, is undergoing some tests to find out why she is losing weight so fast. (What a problem to have eh?) She is BARELY over 100 pounds now and we don't know what is going on. She eats plenty but it doesn't stick. She's looking rather "skeletal" and its pretty worrisome but hopefully something will be found.

We had a pretty nice Christmas even with the death of Ken's sister. She was a wonderful person and we just know she picked her time because she loved Christmas so much and the church was still decorated for her funeral.

I'm off to read the "trip report" now....talk to y'all later!

Patty

Hi, Patty. Nice to "hear" from you. Don't lurk so often - speak out and be "heard".

Turner had hockey practice this afternoon and we got home with 2:00 minutes left in regulation for the Carolina Pather/St. Louis Rams playoff game. The panthers managed to create another overtime miracle and come out with the win. So, next week the game will be back here at home. We'll be in Charleston, SC for another hockey tournament. Hope we end up playing the Packers. We'll have a better chance of winning.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We had a light dusting of snow and sleet yesterday and it is definitely colder than last weekend. Last Sat. it was in the mid 70s and today it was in the mid 30s. What a difference a week makes.

I hope Julie and Brooke made it home ok from the hospital.

Love to all

I just wanted to let you all know that we are all home! We came home this afternoon and Brooke has taken to home very nicely! Garry and I are EXTREMEMLY tired, but we will catch up on that soon, I hope! Anna Marie is here this weekend so she is being a big help.

Thank you all for the kinds words and posts! I went in at 8:15pm on wed. to have them "rippen my cervix" with cervidile (sp) so they could start the "pit" Thursday morning to induce labor. I was still at only 1cm. Well, they did give me the cervidile(sp), and at 2:45am my water broke! By 4am I was at 4cm and was given my epideral (sp) at 5am. THEN the EXCITEMENT....... At 5:30 Garry noticed that I was "out of it" more then normal after getting the epideral (I usually take a nap soon after I get it) and that the nurse was having a hard time finding the baby's heart beat. When she did, it was in the low 60's. Garry says that after that, the nurse kept asking me if I was still with her. (now the rest is all what Garry said took place because I don't remember much) I heard the phone ringing and an alarm going off and I asked my nurse if there was a problem. She didn't answer me the first time, but the second time she said that my blood pressure was a little low. The machine that was keeping my pressure readings had it at 80/40. Garry said there were at least 4 other nurses that came into the room and the house doctor was called in. My nurse gave me a shot of ephinrine (sp)(I think that is what it was) and said that this would help get my pressure up. Well, after awhile, my pressure went back up and the baby's heart beat did too. I did hear the nurse go over to Garry after everything was over and say to him, "are you ok?" I must say that my nurse (Vikki) was wonderful! We think that the doc who put in my epideral didn't do it right or gave me too much meds for me to react like I did. I was at 8cm after that, but I stalled! They did have to give me some "pit" to get my contractions going again and by 9am I was beginning to push. 9:44am Brooke arrived!

I will be back and posting again, but I'm gonna try to get some sleep in my own bed tonight! (that is after the 3:30 feeding!)

Thanks again for all your kind words!

Hooray, Brooke and Julie are home!! Sounds like a little too much excitement. Glad you, Brooke AND GARRY made it through all that!!!

Not a lot going on here today. Turner has friend over and I will be doing laundry, the never ending job!! I'll check in periodically today!

Later!

Julie-Glad to hear that all went ok after that little episode. Good thing Garry is the only guy that reads this thread! LOL!! How we women relive our labor!! Thank heavens I don't have to keep the secret anymore! It was killing me!

Nothing new here. Saw Cold Mountain last night...it was OK. Renee Zelwieger made the movie...the hype should be about her performance not the other one. I liked Calendar Girls better.

Patti alias Patty...good to hear from you!!!! Sorry about the loss of your SIL during the holidays.

Currently 9 degrees here...don't know that I will venture out today!

Go Eagles!!!!

Bite your tongue Sue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter