October 19th Cruisers again and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandy-Sounds great!! I am sure Bob will go and Mom is always up for Fargo's. Can't wait!!

Any thoughts of Disney in 2005?? I sure would like to plan around when our Disney family goes!! How about December 2005???

Barb:smooth:

I worked until 7:45 tonight and I am exhausted. But I had to respond for Krista about driving in to park at Wilderness Lodge. We had to show a picture ID and told them we had reservations at Whispering Canyon. We could have stayed all day and no one would have cared. I don't know if it is that easy with the other resorts but I assume it is. So, go for it!!

Gotta run. Need to do a couple of things and head to bed soon.

Love ya, mean it!

Barb, I asked Stacey and her DH, Richard, if they would like to come, also. They are all for it. Richard is from the Springs so most of his family is there. Some are in Monument as well. He is the one that introduced us to Fargos.

Susan, love ya, mean it!

Originally posted by Kristaia

One question: When you all ate together at WL over Christmas, did any of you drive in. I guess my question is about parking at the various hotels. Is this o.k.? Can you stay for awhile?

No, I'm pretty sure that it's a standard rule that you can't drive in, you have to leave the car in the parking lot. And I'm POSITIVE that if you did drive in, they wouldn't let you stay for a while.

You're welcome....:tongue:

Hi all! Just trying to take it easy today and get the kids into the routine again. Makenzie had school this morning and the home nurse came too for my 48 hour check up on me and Brooke. That is one nice thing our hospital arranges is when you leave, they send a home nurse to check on you and the baby 2 days after you leave the hospital. She checks the baby's weight, head size, goes over the basics (specially for the first time mothers) temperature etc, then my blood pressure and temp and my abdomen. IF you have any questions, they answer them. It's no additional cost suprisingly.

Everyone seems to be doing fine. Besides my back KILLING me (I have been in pain since I got home. I think that it is from the epideral. I have a good size bruise on my back from where it was put in and it has never felt like this before with any of the others), the only problem that we seem to be having is the Big Guy doesn't want to go to bed anymore! He sure puts up a fight and gets out of bed SEVERAL times! The home nurse said that is normal and he just needs some TLC, but I thought I was going to have to send him to boot camp tonight! His bedtime of 9-9:30pm seems to be sooooooooooo long ago! I sure hope he gets out of this phase soon or he WILL be the only 3 year old at boot camp!

This afternoon was sooooo cute! Makenzie wanted to hold Brooke, so I let her and soon after I did, she said she did want to hold her anymore. I said hold on since I was holding the Big Guy on my lap. I got up and put him on the love seat, I turned around and here Brooke was asleep in Makenzie's arms and Makenzie was asleep! It was the cutiest thing I have seen in awhile.

Well, gonna go and sleep before the Princess wants to eat again! Take care and chat with all of you soon!

Gift exchange, how's this fri or sat? Denine is still the only person who's gift is MIA, correct? We are trying to track it down, but so far, no luck. Will keep on trying!

I'll be in Charleston this weekend for hockey. You guys go ahead without me for the gift exchange if everyone else can do it. The hotel may have computer access but we will be on the road until late Friday (we're not leaving until I get off work at 5:00) and we have games Sat at 5:30pm and 8:00pm. We probably won't get back to the hotel until 10:00ish.

Glad to hear all is well at the Lauters. Makenzie sounds like the big sister!! Big guy will come around. Just give him the TLC as the nurse ordered.

Bonnie - hope the disability issues get worked out soon.

Everyone have a great Tuesday. I'm going to try not to work late tonight!

Just got the call from the disability company...approved through the 26th with a return to work on the 27th!!! I guess it pays to fight!! I wish I could go back now though...I am losing my mind here!! It wouldn't be so bad if I could do things! What a weight off my shoulders!

Great to hear from you Julie...the big guy seems to be developing the middle child syndrome already! LOL! He is just realizing that he is no longer the baby in the family. Besides you really have to feel for him...all those girls!!! He will appreciate it when he is older but not yet.

I can wait for Sue on the gift open....it wouldn't be the same without her although with your busy schedule Sue when are you available.

Wish I could go on the Fargo run...whatever that is.

I am here.

Julie: Glad to hear all is well, except for your back.

Bonnie: Glad to hear you got things straightened out with the disability insurance.

Garry: Very funny!

Sandy: I was looking at a book on hypothyroidism yesterday and they had a section on chronic fatigue. Except for tiredness, I didn't have any of the other symptoms. I have tons of the hypo symptoms though.

You know I have been feeling rotten lately when I seriously consider cancelling our trip to WDW in February. Everything is so overwhelming right now. I can't even think about it. We don't want to cancel. We will see how it goes. Thanks, Sue, for the heads up on the USAir sale. Unfortunately, we are returning home on the 14th and travel has to be completed by the 12th. Those were good prices too!

Krista: You shouldn't have any problem drving to WL.

You are just so cute, Bonnie. The Fargo run means us Denver people will drive to CO Springs where Barb et al live and eat at a wonderful victorian pizza parlor. (Victorian, isn't that the right era, Barb and Sally). Wow, what great news about your disablility and it didn't take as long as what I thought it would to hear from them. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Maybe I will call you durning Graci's nap.

I can wait to open for Susan. Not a problem for me! Can you tell, I already peeked? :smooth: Just kidding.

My gosh Garry is back. I can tell he got some sleep. Up to his old self again.

Julie, that is such a cute story about Makenzie and Brooke. Hope you got a picture of that! It is a big adjustment for the Big Guy. He is just trying you. Don't send him off to boot camp quite yet!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Pam's house sold and so she plans on moving into my spare room the end of March!!! She is a good person but I don't know about living in the same abode for an unspecified amount of time!!! Plus I have to clear out my spare room ...don't know where I will put the stuff...AND she has a cat that is an absolute klutz...I have to find a place for all breakables and Perditta does not like other cats!

I thought you all were "exhausted" :hyper: Did the nurses just love your humor????? No, really, we missed you.

Denine: thanks for the encouragement. We would really love to park at WL one day, eat and take the launch to MK. We'll see.

Bonnie, yeah, then not so yeah.

I am up for presents any time :tongue: :tongue:

Krista

If you guys want to plan the gift opening for this weekend, I'll try to call one of you at the designated time and I can indirectly particpate. I would hate for you guys to hold up for me since we are always so busy. I have free long distance on the cell phone so that would not be a problem. Just tell me when and who to call.

Good Morning!!

I love your cats name Bonnie!

I will not be around this weekend either but go ahead and do the gift exchange I will tune in when I can.

Contacted my DVC rep last night to find out about buying more points. Fun Fun Fun!!! Love those points!!

Gotta go got a call

Barb: You are now a true DVC'r. We have added on twice. I think Garry and Julie have also added on twice. Just about everyone has added on. We still want more points.

Bonnie: What does your friend plan on doing after selling her house, besides moving in with you?

Julie:When can we come meet the new princess?? princess: Can you tell I am a little excited? :hyper:

Well, we are moving along with our plans. We decided to fly since I am not up to such a long drive. Jerry ordered the tickets this morning. We are also going to rent a car while we are down there. OKW is about the most inconvenient place to stay without a car.

What does your friend plan on doing after selling her house, besides moving in with you?

Very good question Denine!! She will live here until she "figures out what she will do." It would be nice to have an end date but none has come up. She talks of leaving her job and moving to Colorado Springs with her sister. She talks of moving back to Connecticut with her mom, she talks of moving to a "warmer climate"... She has her master's in special ed so she could probably get a job anywhere...has always been in a director type position...not actually teaching. Major mid life crisis!

Hope you find out what's happening to you soon Denine. I know you suffer from the "winter blues" could that be contributing to how you feel?

Barb-send some points this way!!!! LOL! You are addicted! I can wait for the gift opening until all can participate.

Had a bad day yesterday. Graci was sick and totally grumpy all morning long. Then I had to work in a Dr. appt for her and Mommy and get Noah at school. Had a lot of phone juggling. I didn't have time to call you Bonnie like I thought I had.

So Pam is moving in. Ohhhhh, Bonnie. You will need a vacation soon. Come out and see us! :D It is always hard to share your home for an extended time when you are used to your own routine. Now the cats are a different issue! Have they met before?

Denine, glad that you decided to fly. I think that was a good decision. You will feel more rested if you do. Exactly when is your next trip? You might know more from the Dr. by then.

Krista, can I come? ;)

Susan, you are a busy woman but I bet we can figure something out. Maybe even a daytime opening.

Barb, aren't you just loving this weather? Where is Sally?

Eye appt today. I know the "B" word will come into play today. (bifocals)

We are here and doing real good. Brooke has moved right and taken over!:teeth: Th e Big Guy is still trying us with not going to bed, but if that is the only problem I have with him, I can deal with working on that bedtime. Makenzie calls Brooke her best friend and her baby. She is doing real well with her.

Sandy, Ted, and Heidi, THANK YOU sooooooo much for the adorable outfit and sippy cup! Brooke stared at the pretty outfit and cooed. I can't wait for her to wear it! That was so thoughtful of all of you!

Bonnie, good luck with Pam! Just remember that if she gets to you, just give Glenn a call and tell him that he's getting a visitor! On your way there, you can stop here and meet Miss Brooke!

Denine, we will get together soon! Once my house gets back to some sort of clean, ( we don't get to white glove treatment here, we at least TRY to get to grey:scared1: )

Well, gonna go for now, time to get the next feeding ready. And Brooke's too!

I am sosososo excited. I just figured out how to view the
pictures I have been receiving from my Disney family. You guys
look great!!! I wish I had been there!! Paste me in!!!

Denine-Kaleigh is so cute!

I am hours away from buying more Disney Vacation Club points.
Weeeeeeee...................... Called my rep today and told him to sign me up!

The weather is great! Sorry you didn't have a good day yesterday Sandy....I hear Fargo's calling our names!!

I am still pushing for Dec 2005!!!! Disney Reunion !!!!!
Yes Yes Yes lets do it........ :earseek:

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry for my absence and lack of participation!! The holidays were kind of rough here and I really needed to focus my energies on getting the family through it. We made it through, and it can only get better from here right??

Julie & Gary -- Congratulation on the healthy baby Brooke!! We are all so happy for you!! I hope that your back gets better soon.

I have thought of all of you often!! I am glad that you all had such a great time getting together at WDW. I really enjoyed seeing the pics of all of you!!

Did all of you set a definite time to open gifts this weekend?? Let me know! I should be available most of the evenings this weekend.

John has recovered from the 60 hour work weeks this holiday season. We are back settled into school and basketball & cheerleading schedules and selling Girl Scout cookies of course!!

Have a great evening !!

-- Laurie :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter