October 2008? Anyone plan this far ahead??

Good morning, everyone!
Michelle----I like that, October Beauties:smooth:

I am heading to Target and Walmart this morning...just wanted to stop by and say hi!
Have a good day everyone!:yay:

There IS something definitely in the air at Target!:rotfl: I have to go there at least once a week...I love that place! I like to buy Maddie shorts and tees there...so cheap! I just bought her a few lime green tops for next year's trip. :sad2: I know, I need help!:rotfl:

yes it is! we were in the sand and water today and then everyone required baths, it's been crazy! but now the silence of naptime has taken over my house :woohoo:

Naptime is a GREAT time! My DD stopped taking naps a few months ago. I try and try but she just won't sleep. She just plays really quietly in her bed----she won't sleep. She goes to bed super early at 7pm....and it is nice!:thumbsup2

Yup our kids are in bed by 8, but unfortunately my little guy is up with the sun (and sometimes earlier!!). :sad2:

I would loooove it when he does, but i'm sure it will be just in time for the new baby to be up every 3 hrs! :laughing:

oh you guys are lucky with kids who go to bed early!!

Oct 2008 should be interesting for us...DD will be in K and we usually go as close to Halloween as possible since that is her birthday....so not sure how many days she'll miss, long time to think about it though!

no school yet for my little ones next year, but i will not hesitate to take them out when it's time! Sorry to say i will not be caught dead at WDW during school break times :sad2:

I am not looking forward to when my DD is in school. We love to go when most kids are in school and the crowds are always pretty low.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter