October 2008? Anyone plan this far ahead??

Welcome back Michelle! I hate coming home... but I love having another trip to look forward to!

I'm starting to rethink October 2008 as well. It hit me that my DD8 will be 10 in September 2008 (on the 17th) and that means ADULT PRICES!! Yikes! I'd really rather go while she's still a child by Disney standards.

I'm starting to rethink October 2008 as well. It hit me that my DD8 will be 10 in September 2008 (on the 17th) and that means ADULT PRICES!! Yikes! I'd really rather go while she's still a child by Disney standards.

:laughing: hahaha! next year DD hits the age of 3, so we have our first child to pay for! we're kind of excited!! how wierd are we!!! :lmao:

My little one hits three in a couple weeks, so I'll have to pay for her on our next trip. I liked it so much better when she was still free - and free on the airlines too! It made it SO easy to just hop down to FL for a few days... those days are sadly coming to an end. :( Now I have to actually pay for a whole family!!

My other dates that I am playing around with if October doesn't work is September---the week after Labor Day OR the week after Thanksgiving. Still too far to tell. We gotta see if DH even makes it into the CHP first THEN we can see for sure. What can I say I am a OCD planner. Thank goodness I have a mini-trip to DL to keep me busy for now. :banana:

lyzziesmom---I love the pic of your DD drinking Beverly!:lmao:

We're thinking the week before Thanksgiving!! that's what we did last time we went in November adn it was a dream :)

i've never been in the beginning fo the month and i know it is a bit crazy with the people left over from the Halloween MNSSHP, but we arrived around the 13th or so and it was pretty great!!

Nicole! i'm sad too!! When DH and i were discussing it over dinner at 1900 Park Fare, I said "but i already have an October group!!!" :lmao: DH just :rolleyes: hahahah!!

Thanks Daisy, i figure i can put tickers up once we finalize our dates for everything! i need to figure out how long we are in Mexico for and then we can work on our Disney trip :) :yay: :woohoo: DH has about 4 weeks of vacay, but we like to use them throughout the year on random days too and birthdays...soo we need to make sure we leave enough room for all that! ::yes::

Wow---4 weeks of vacay! That is GREAT!

We are still planning on October. I love Halloween! But at least I won't be sad if we have to change the dates. ANYtime at Disney is great!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter