Had a great time with fellow disers....:cool1:

Di is unpacking and says hi to all...:hippie:

Thanks for the best vacation ever :cloud9:

Walt

First sunrise of the cruise....

DSC02091.jpg

Gorgeous pic

10-30-2007-116.jpg

And a little sunset to match that beautiful sunrise.

i think our son has disowned me after hearing the story.:lmao:
wait till he sees the pic.:eek:

He doesn't know it but I showed our son the video last night while Mike was sleeping. :lmao:

His reaction... OH MY GOSH!!!

Our daughter in law just sat there with her mouth open. :rotfl2:

We need some pics...

Everyone hasn't given up on the boards already, have they?

Rose... Bob didn't ban you, did he?:lmao:

I have not, life has just not calmed down since we got home. :laundy: does not seem to ever stop these days. I still am catching up on sleep and I have been trying to edit pictures so I can get them developed and posted. Still have 400 to go.

I'm on a sugar high from all this dang Halloween candy. Y'all might have to see all my pics tonight!:lmao:

c'mon Karen...I thought you got up at the butt crack of stupid...POST THOSE PICS. no pressure

Happy Halloween from the Big Cheese...

halloween1.jpg

halloween2.jpg

halloween3.jpg

halloween4.jpg

The white onsie under her costume is her KK shirt LOL!

I love the costume. I wish I could do something like that for Mac. She just wants to be a princess every year. I will have to live that dream through Kira.

Nice pic MG!!

I didn't get any sunrise or sunset pics this trip :sad1:

I'll have to enjoy all your guys' sunset/rise pics so post away!! :thumbsup2

I'll post as many as you want as long as you keep posting pics of that precious little girlie!

This one came out dark. Maybe Rose has a better shot. It's Mike reading what I think is a drunkard's oath......:lmao:

DSC02290.jpg

Fernando was our server as well - he was good, very friendly

Our Drink guy wasnt the fastest on earth though!

Our drink guy (Bowman) was not the best either. There were a number of nights that Scotts iced tea would sit empty and he would have to ask for a refill. My hot tea would not arrive until the appetizers were done. He would have the mug there but no hot water in it until later. He would do his magic tricks before seeing if anyone needed anything, which most of the time Scott needed a refil and so did I. We think he was a new guy. We over heard our server yelling at Bowman a few different times. The poor guy could not remember that Scott does not take lemon in his tea. But he remembered that Scott did not use straws and stopped putting them in his tea. He could not remember that I don't like pepper on my food but he asked me everynight anyways.

Overall our service in the sit down area's was not that great. Poor Scott got skipped for dessert everytime there was a show. Our Server (Alfonzo) we deliver everyones dessert except Scotts and then be called off to do the show. So while we all ate and watch the show Scott just sat there. Well after the show we would all be ready to go and He would just be getting his desserts.

Overall we were not that impressed with the food quality or pairing of items. I was more impressed then I thought I would be before going but not by much. I ordered off the kids menu a few nights just because I could play it safe that way. But when I did that Alfonzo seemed to be put out that I would do that. He was also put out when we kept ording Mickey Bars for the adults.

Over all. We tipped Alfonzo and Bowman the required, but my parents shorted Alfonzo and gave Bowman extra. Go figure.

hi candyman!!
i say you a few times but you were always with that minnie of yours so i didnt want to start a fight. i thought i saw her taking off an undergarment in rockin bar d. she was pretty fast. has she been taking lessons from my friend candy?
we will for sure sail togther again someday.
and if you are ever in town, make sure you check out my act.:cheer2: :cheer2:

sweetheart I don't need lessons to do what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter