Official 2015 Disney Marathon Thread

All of the links weren't working for me initially, but they've all come around and worked now. Not sure if they tweaked something or if something, but maybe just keep trying; they are there!
Yep!

They just started working. Thanks.

I'm running the marathon only and will be in Corral D. For proof time, I used a half marathon time of 1:47:49.

Sorry for asking what is likely a stupid question but where is everyone getting their bib numbers? I found the link to show how the bib number relates to the corral placement but I don't see how to find my number. :confused3

Sorry for asking what is likely a stupid question but where is everyone getting their bib numbers? I found the link to show how the bib number relates to the corral placement but I don't see how to find my number. :confused3

Go to the Marathon weekend page on Rundisney.com
Go to the "Runner Info" tab
Go to "Waivers"

:)

Waivers and Corrals always make it seem super real! :cool1:
I have a question for those that have driven on property during the events...Today I switched resorts... had to add my daughter to the reservation She was not going to come and it ends up she has a volleyball tournament in Orlando that weekend so she is coming and that bumps us from 4 to 5 in the room so we had to switch. Went from AK which sleeps 4 to BWI which sleeps 5. Anyways, I have never driven on property the morning of races. Will the main road in front of Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin (I think its Buena Vista?) will that be open? My husband will have to drive her to The Convention Center both Saturday and Sunday. Or does anyone know any back road ways that might be a better route for him instead of I4? :confused3

For those of you having trouble with the links: they wouldn't load in FireFox for me. I had to switch to Internet Exploder.

Corral I (Goofy) for me based on 2:13 half.

For those of you having trouble with the links: they wouldn't load in FireFox for me. I had to switch to Internet Exploder.

Corral I (Goofy) for me based on 2:13 half.

I'll be in corral I with you both days.I don't remember what I put in for proof of time but it was either 2:11,2:13 or 2:16.

I'll be in corral I with you both days.I don't remember what I put in for proof of time but it was either 2:11,2:13 or 2:16.
I'm doing dopey and my POT was 2:08 for a half. My wife's was 2:04.

We are both in corral "I" with her being really, really close to "H"

Doing the full, got corral G based on a Hlaf time of 1:55. Doing the 5K also but they don't seem to have corrals up. Is there a reason?

Doing the full, got corral G based on a Hlaf time of 1:55. Doing the 5K also but they don't seem to have corrals up. Is there a reason?

Seems like some of the info is missing. No 5K, and people doing Goofy and Dopey do not have equivalent corrals for all the races.

I'm just the full and submitted a 2:02 half and am barely in G, my brother submitted a 1:37 and is in B. Now with the waiver & digital guide out it seems extra exciting!

For my Goofy pals with browser problems:

goofyCorrals_zpsa6366b65.png.html

I'm doing the full and got corral E with a 1:50 half. The whole family (wife and 3 adult kids) are coming down and making a vacation of it. I can't wait! Good luck to everyone with your training and stay healthy these last few weeks...

Staying at the Poly this time. YC in 2011 and, before that, I visited WDW in 1978.

Well if the corrals hold to last year I'm in L (can't get Marathon corrals to load either)! Color me happily surprised since my proof was around 5:50ish I thought I was going to end up in M or higher. And I think this is the first time in a while I'm actually pretty happy with my corral placement (usually a corral behind where I should be because of training but as long as pace holds L should be right around my race pace).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter