"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW. That's is more than enough for me (I mean my friend) LOL. Just kidding it is for me. That is a lot of candy. Thanks for posting pic.
If you go before Halloween, you won't have to buy extra candy! :rotfl:

You're welcome :) I suggest packing a duffel in a checked bag, that way you'll have an extra bag to store your souvenirs (and candy!).

If you go before Halloween, you won't have to buy extra candy! :rotfl:

You're welcome :) I suggest packing a duffel in a checked bag, that way you'll have an extra bag to store your souvenirs (and candy!).

My thoughts exactly we can pick out our favorites and the rest can go in the cauldron on the 31st!

My husband and I love the Halloween party and it's just us, no kids. It's so much fun to dress up, trick or treat and meet the characters! We love it! That amount of candy pictured looks about right for what we had both received too. They really load you down. And it's very easy to get a lot without trying too hard. We do characters, trick or treat as we go past the stations, parades, fireworks and then trick or treat some more at the end. It's easy to get a full bag just going past the stations as you do other things. Only thing, last year my husband wanted to start to trick or treat too early last time, so I was holding a heavy bag during the parade. This time, we are waiting till afterwards like in 2013! :rotfl:

Come on Disney! Release those tickets! called ticketing again and they said "We're hopeful we can start selling them this week but no one has given us any indication as to when that is."

Reactions: MAF
Come on Disney! Release those tickets! called ticketing again and they said "We're hopeful we can start selling them this week but no one has given us any indication as to when that is."

I'm sure they must be hopeful so that they can stop fielding the question of "when" that they have no clue how to answer.

What was the next rumoured day after today, was it May 5th? Do we need to start a pool to keep us amused in this thread of what day we think they'll be released?

I'm going to go with May 10th based on absolutely nothing what so ever, which I guess makes it as good a date as any.

I'm sure they must be hopeful so that they can stop fielding the question of "when" that they have no clue how to answer.

What was the next rumoured day after today, was it May 5th? Do we need to start a pool to keep us amused in this thread of what day we think they'll be released?

I'm going to go with May 10th based on absolutely nothing what so ever, which I guess makes it as good a date as any.

I'll go....

When will MNSSHP & MVMCP Tickets go on sale?
May 4th - 1

All ADRs have been made. For the times & locations I wanted. When we did MVMCP, our 4pm reservations worked -- with snacks/CS grab & go on way to parade. So we'll go this route again. So no need for me to change to a later time, after 6pm. Reservations @ BBB and PL are done too, attending party 2 nights. pixiedust:

So Disney, please release ticket prices & give a ticket on sale date....:charac2:

booked at AKL September 15-18th for the party on the 16th and at All Star Sports October 28-Nov 1st for the Halloween night party. so yes hurry up with the tickets!

Hey! Let's Keep a Running Tab on Votes.... :flower1:
Just copy & paster & add your tally mark. Thanks!

When will MNSSHP & MVMCP Tickets go on sale?
Tuesday, May 3rd – II
Wednesday, May 4th – I
Thursday, May 5th - II
Monday, May 9th – I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter