"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We will be attending our first MNSSHP on September 2nd. Myself, DS5 and DH are all going to dress up as pirates. We already have our costumes.

My DS5 wanted to do the Pirates League before the party, but they close at 2:00 that day. We could get in at 1:45, but I think that may be too early for him to go all day with makeup on, and we don't have regular park tickets for that day anyway.

Someone suggested that we could have his face painted at the face painting booth near Space Mountain. Does anyone know if the face painting booth is open during the party and if so, does it tend to get busy on party days?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Question.... Which would be a better night to go?
Tuesday October 18 or
Thursday October 20
I've been once but it was in 2000

Hey! Let's Keep a Running Tab on Votes.... :flower1:
Just copy & paster & add your tally mark. Thanks!

When will MNSSHP & MVMCP Tickets go on sale?
Tuesday, May 3rd – II
Wednesday, May 4th – I
Thursday, May 5th - II
Monday, May 9th – I

My original vote was May 10th, so I guess I'll stick with that.

Tuesday, May 3rd – II
Wednesday, May 4th – I
Thursday, May 5th - II
Monday, May 9th – I
Tuesday, May 10th - I

Just curious . . .how much candy does one get while trick or treating at the party. Asking for a friend ;) :teeth:

when we went in 2014, we had two 13yr olds, an 11yr old and 2 parents. We filled 3 regular sized back packs. It was more than enough candy for us to keep our favorites and give the rest out on Halloween (we usually have about 500 hit our house for trick or treating).

We also went to Sea world, who was doing similar trick or treat, though not nearly as much candy there.

I'm sure they must be hopeful so that they can stop fielding the question of "when" that they have no clue how to answer.

What was the next rumoured day after today, was it May 5th? Do we need to start a pool to keep us amused in this thread of what day we think they'll be released?

I'm going to go with May 10th based on absolutely nothing what so ever, which I guess makes it as good a date as any.

Nooooo, this is giving me ROL flashbacks!!! I can't take much more of this. Disney needs to start firming things up for summer. MNSSHP included since they are starting the parties before Labor Day

We will be attending our first MNSSHP on September 2nd. Myself, DS5 and DH are all going to dress up as pirates. We already have our costumes.

My DS5 wanted to do the Pirates League before the party, but they close at 2:00 that day. We could get in at 1:45, but I think that may be too early for him to go all day with makeup on, and we don't have regular park tickets for that day anyway.

Someone suggested that we could have his face painted at the face painting booth near Space Mountain. Does anyone know if the face painting booth is open during the party and if so, does it tend to get busy on party days?

Thanks!

Im surprised they are closing early on a party night! Going to book our Pirates League tomorrow to be 180 from our party. Hopefully they are open later. I thought I read they extended hours on party nights?

Tuesday, May 3rd – II
Wednesday, May 4th – I
Thursday, May 5th - II
Monday, May 9th – I
Tuesday, May 10th - I

Add me for May 11th, 180 days before the first xmas party. :rotfl2: Although I will be waking up early every day until they go on sale. And by waking up early I mean 3:45am, 15 minutes before I get up for work anyway. (im on West Coast time) :dancer:

SOMEWHERE SOMEONE KNOWS. This is driving me absolutely bonkers.

I am going with May 6th..

Maybe they needed all the resources last and this week to finalize the mad rush on FD.... I bet they were pulling all avail. CMS to handle that. and didnt want to overload them with so many new stuff to deal with??

Thanks!
They extended hours last year on MNSSHP days. I think they extended them until 8 pm?

Tuesday, May 3rd – II
Wednesday, May 4th – I
Thursday, May 5th - II
Monday, May 9th – I
Tuesday, May 10th - I

Another vote for May 9th!! Fingers crossed it's sooner than that though!

Im surprised they are closing early on a party night! Going to book our Pirates League tomorrow to be 180 from our party. Hopefully they are open later. I thought I read they extended hours on party nights?

I spoke with someone at PL regarding their hours on party nights. Don't quote me as I don't know how accurate the info is but she told me that last year they would get notice about extended hours sometimes in as little as 2 weeks prior to the party. So I figured after the release, I'll just keep calling back periodically to check.

We've decided to pass on MNSSHP after all this year. Were planning to do September 12th but have instead decided to do a nice dinner after MK closes and then enjoy our resort (Poly) and watch the fireworks for free from the beach. Disney gets enough of our money, and while the parties are a lot of fun, BTDT and I'm a little disenchanted with the mouse about it all.

I'll be contrarian. They're figuring out how much to charge for the tickets and they are basing the data off the after Hours event. Since that runs through May 19, my guess is that they'll announce the prices after May 19th. So, my guess is May 20 or May 23.

I'll be contrarian. They're figuring out how much to charge for the tickets and they are basing the data off the after Hours event. Since that runs through May 19, my guess is that they'll announce the prices after May 19th. So, my guess is May 20 or May 23.
Well then, if that's the case, let's hope these tickets don't sell well, even with 50% off discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter