******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
If free dining is available for my dates and I have CBR package booked won't I still get gift card? My brother booked a bounce back with free dining and he is getting the gift card. I have the room an tickets right now booked. Do they send an email about the gift card or should I screen shot the Disney post?

The bounceback for sure would qualify because it's already booked. Because the fd promotion hasn't dropped yet, I'm not sure having a reservation right now matters because adding a new promotion requires a new booking, even if you are really just modifying and get to keep the same reservation number. I've heard that it's really a rebooking on their end. I could be totally wrong on this. I hope I'm wrong.

There's an email now that says CBR must be booked by March 18th to receive the $75 gift card offer.

Thank you for the up to date information. This has me really thinking now. If I book in hopes of if applying free dining what dates would I do!

What phone number do you use, to change or modify your reservations? I see a number of different numbers and am not sure which is the best to use.

I'm still here. If someone has a question or tags me in a post, I will respond as soon as I have a chance.

Speculation is just that. Once there's something of note to share, you'll hear it from me. There's just no need to increase the anxiety unless something solid is heard from the underground.

I just feel better knowing you are here. It makes me feel like you won't let us miss anything important.

About what time does the offer go live? I'm on west coast time so if it opens at midnight, that helps me; opens at 6 or 7am, I'll be a couple hours late!

I've already booked POR Riverside-Garden view for sept 9-18 (booked last August!) and just changed our tickets to park hoppers in anticipation that will be a requirement. And it was a good thing I did, because I discovered something funky was going on with my reservation in the computer system and it wouldn't let me make changes online and the person I called had some issues. But she got it taken care of so now the "modify reservation" link is back in MDE! Now I'm just being delicate with it so I don't lose it!

About what time does the offer go live? I'm on west coast time so if it opens at midnight, that helps me; opens at 6 or 7am, I'll be a couple hours late!

I've already booked POR Riverside-Garden view for sept 9-18 (booked last August!) and just changed our tickets to park hoppers in anticipation that will be a requirement. And it was a good thing I did, because I discovered something funky was going on with my reservation in the computer system and it wouldn't let me make changes online and the person I called had some issues. But she got it taken care of so now the "modify reservation" link is back in MDE! Now I'm just being delicate with it so I don't lose it!

Last year it was 4 am eastern

We are officially out of the contemplation of double dip on CBR. So for me it's either ASMu -OOP late Nov or Value resort free dining upgrading to DDP. Stinks but almost relieved. Less to worry about.

We are officially out of the contemplation of double dip on CBR. So for me it's either ASMu -OOP late Nov or Value resort free dining upgrading to DDP. Stinks but almost relieved. Less to worry about.
I can completely understand that. Anything that takes one of the many options out of the running makes my choice easier!
My choice is now down to a mod (any mod)in a standard or garden view room, renting points at OKW, or moving offsite. Still too many choices :surfweb:.

I am eagerly anticipating the announcement. We have been planning this trip for years for my sons HS graduation. When we talk about Disney everyone's favorite thing to talk about is the food. I'm excited that we are planning our trip this year around the time of the food and wine fest as we'll be getting those extra snack credits that we always have trouble using up. I have a whole day planned to just eat our way around Epcot! I'm not sure we could afford to go if we didn't get the free dining promo. I'm not even sure my kids would want to go LOL!!!

Do they usually announce ahead of time when the offer will go live or is it just a wait and check and see thing? Like will we get advance notice to be ready to hit the reserve button a week in advance to get all our ducks in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter