"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather is looking great for tonight so we are going to the party! Can you pick up a wristband at Main Street if you are already in the park? I'm trying to get to J&S as quick as possible and have read here that the wristband distribution points in the park don't begin passing out wristbands until 4 but MS is often 3:40.

I was on this thread when it started. I was getting too many messages and left for awhile. Now that I will be at WDW on Thursday I have some questions I hope can be answered.
I have gone to MNSSHP twice in 2015
Im going Sept 29 and Oct 1
I see there are many more characters this year then 2 years ago. Can someone tell me what characters are there this year and where to find each of them? That would be a big help instead of running around trying to find all the characters when I get there.
Has anyone tried the snacks this year? I see there are alot more than 2 years ago. I would love to try the cheesecake dome, and the strawberry and lemon haunted mansion treat. They look so good.
Lastly for now any Disney Princesses want to meet up for either party? Im 34 m from NJ going solo.
Cant wait for MNSSHP

We're going to MNSSHP on Nov 1st and my son really wants the Oogie boogie popcorn bucket. Do all the carts have him? We plan on lining up early for jack and Sally and then going to the nearest popcorn cart to get one.

On September 29 I will be wearing my newest Mickey Mouse shirt. I plan on buying an exclusive Halloween shirt at the party this year. I regret not getting one last time. Does the Emporium have them? Does anyone know the price and best time to buy? I hope it wont take too long to try on and buy a shirt. I want to wear it on October 1 to the party.

I was on this thread when it started. I was getting too many messages and left for awhile. Now that I will be at WDW on Thursday I have some questions I hope can be answered.
I have gone to MNSSHP twice in 2015
Im going Sept 29 and Oct 1
I see there are many more characters this year then 2 years ago. Can someone tell me what characters are there this year and where to find each of them? That would be a big help instead of running around trying to find all the characters when I get there.
Has anyone tried the snacks this year? I see there are alot more than 2 years ago. I would love to try the cheesecake dome, and the strawberry and lemon haunted mansion treat. They look so good.
Lastly for now any Disney Princesses want to meet up for either party? Im 34 m from NJ going solo.
Cant wait for MNSSHP

you might do best to go to Kenny The pirates site for character information: http://www.kennythepirate.com/2012/09/13/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-characters/

As far as snack go I keep hearing that the best of the special offerings is the pumpkin waffles. The pumpkin cheese cake has a very strong pumpkin flavor according to some and the tarts are OK but also kind of meh. I have heard a split down the middle of likes and dislikes over the candy corn ice cream. I only remember 1 review of the jack and sally a treat and that person didnt really like it and found the texture to be weird.

Could I buy the MNSSHP tickets at Disney Springs? I have to buy them when we get there because of the military discount.

Guys I need help!

We are leaving tomorrow so I just checked MyDisneyExperiance on both my app and on my computer and EVERYTHING IS GONE!!

My hotel reservations, my dining and fast passes! I'm really freaking out!

I've been on the fence about taking my girls in a few weeks since money is really tight for us right now but DD(2) was watching MNSSHP videos on YouTube this morning and we are ready to go RIGHT NOW! It's strange though, I see people with minute to minute itineraries, etc and I feel like I'm slacking. I don't want to tell the bigger girls (7 & 9) that we are going yet so I can't get their input. But I don't think we need to do any M&G, money is too tight for food or snacks and won't be paying for any pictures. So basically rides, trick or treating, maybe the parade and fireworks. I'll be okay without a plan, right? I would love to buy tickets sooner rather than later so I can get some FP for the 4-7 times but I don't know if that is going to happen.

It sounds like you DO sort of have a plan ;) which makes me envious! haha I want to do it all, but can't decide if I want to spend my time waiting to do M&Gs or not! It's so hard to get past my mental block of "but there's NO LINE for that ride" and want to do what you're doing!
I hope you can make it work and have a wonderful time!

Guys I need help!

We are leaving tomorrow so I just checked MyDisneyExperiance on both my app and on my computer and EVERYTHING IS GONE!!

My hotel reservations, my dining and fast passes! I'm really freaking out!

Are they doing some sort of update or something in the middle of the day?

We're going to MNSSHP on Nov 1st and my son really wants the Oogie boogie popcorn bucket. Do all the carts have him? We plan on lining up early for jack and Sally and then going to the nearest popcorn cart to get one.
No - not all the carts have Oogie Boogie. One "reliable" location, however, is the popcorn cart in Storybook Circus close to the Dumbo entrance. I picked one up there this past week. They will start to offer them promptly at 7 pm when the party starts and check for wristbands. There was a small line that formed at about 6:45 specifically for this item. Note I say "reliable" since we were told that the amount of stock and location might change per party. Check around before your party on Nov 1.

Since Jack and Sally have been coming out early, you may be able to get through their line (close to Sleepy Hollow) and over to Storybook Circus before 7 pm.

That kinda makes me feel better. Sorry I wouldn't be freakin out if it wasn't for the fact we are leaving in less then a day!

Yeah it's on their end not on yours. I'm getting a "we're having trouble retrieving your..." error in every section. Probably a database or server error somewhere. Someone is probably having a rough Sunday morning/afternoon trying to get this working.

AD4CE54A-251B-43A4-ABC1-1B7DA223A38E.jpeg
Hey all! I’ll be attending the Oct 1 party for my birthday as Jedi Ariel! I’m recycling a costume I wore to a convention in July LOL.

Quick question. Can I wear the jedi cloak as is? I’m planning to at least hem a bit so it doesn’t touch the floor. Is that allowed? If not, I can hem to my waist or whatever length is acceptable. Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with jedi cloaks!

We'll be there tonight, dressed as ninja turtles (last time I let my 4-year old choose my costume!) It's just he and I, my husband is staying home with our toddler, and I'm so excited to spend time alone with my little guy! Our only priority is the parade, with the Hocus Pocus show and maybe meeting Jack Sparrow coming in after that. No trick or treating since he doesn't like candy!

If you see a very excited 4-year old Donatello and a much less enthusiastic Leonardo, say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter