Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

We are planning on arriving September 20th and leaving the following Monday mourning. Obviously we are hoping to be able to purchase the ROF. Is anyone else concerned they are offering the BOGO in order to discontinue the Rush of Fear or Frequent Fear pass? Of course it could just be to increase crowds which seem to me to have already grown immensely each of the last few times I have went, As this would also increase Express Pass sales.

We are planning on arriving September 20th and leaving the following Monday mourning. Obviously we are hoping to be able to purchase the ROF. Is anyone else concerned they are offering the BOGO in order to discontinue the Rush of Fear or Frequent Fear pass? Of course it could just be to increase crowds which seem to me to have already grown immensely each of the last few times I have went, As this would also increase Express Pass sales.

I hope they don't discontinue those longer passes.......the RoF suits us down to the ground.

You are correct crowds increase every year......very noticeable.......it`s why we always say there`s no real quiet nights now like there used to be......there are nights that are just slightly less manic.

Cannot wait!!!!!

Rush of Fear with EP for us again.......if available of course.........:cheer2:

Not entirely sure what spurred this rumor. Know many rely heavily upon it.

Crowds were so high last year around Columbus Day weekend (when I do expect crowds) but it seemed especially busy the days I visited.

Ticket and extras info will be copied to the above held threads

When official hhn info is released, Keishashadow will post it

All the gore that’s fit to print

JMHO but even if they revamp the multiple day passes (and I have seen nothing but rumors vs insider leaks) your dates are very early on, when crowds are comparatively light. Check out Schumigirl’s detailed trip reports, she typically visits then.

As a repeat visitor, I”m sure you know the value of staying (in a holding pen) as a resort guests to get a head jump on a few houses.

Depending upon the eventual cost of EP, you might want to consider running the numbers to joining a public tour one night to get ‘Er all done.

The only night that really works for us is Sunday, October 21st. We'll be heading straight from the cross-country flight, to the PBR, (*unless I can get a better rate at the HRH once the October APH rates are released*), to HHN. This will be our first time at HHN, my daughter is finally old enough, and willing, to go with me.

Yay :cheer2: Thank you for putting this together - we are beyond geeked for HHN! We attended our first one last year! Booked our flights this week and added an extra day to our HRH reservation :banana:

The only night that really works for us is Sunday, October 21st. We'll be heading straight from the cross-country flight, to the PBR, (*unless I can get a better rate at the HRH once the October APH rates are released*), to HHN. This will be our first time at HHN, my daughter is finally old enough, and willing, to go with me.

I wouldn't hold your breathe and wait for AP hotel rates.
If the hotels fill up quickly, quite possible AP rates won't happen.

I suggest you book now and you can always call and modify your rate if AP rates would be released for your date.

HRH sells out quickly.
They are the smallest hotel with only 650 rooms

For those that have been- we will be going Thur oct 11th for sure. Would this BOGO offer more than likely be our best bet? We will be at US checking in the 11th and checking out the 14th. So we could go the 11th and 12th with this ticket. Going that far down in Oct, from what I’ve read, doesn’t seem the ROF would apply to us, correct?

For those that have been- we will be going Thur oct 11th for sure. Would this BOGO offer more than likely be our best bet? We will be at US checking in the 11th and checking out the 14th. So we could go the 11th and 12th with this ticket. Going that far down in Oct, from what I’ve read, doesn’t seem the ROF would apply to us, correct?
If I were going only for two nights, I would buy that ticket...bobof

You can use it on any night but Saturday.

I saw on the website that this offer will end on a certain date.
You still have a lot of time to make your decision on buying it.

I'll be there on the 11th also!

I'm holding off for a monthly pass such as Rush of Fear that they have had in the past.
No idea if it will be offered but willing to take the chance and wait it out.

@macraven, thank you so much! And if we get the BOGO, and decided later we wanted to add an RIP tour later when they come out, we shouldn’t have any problem doing that, correct?

@macraven, thank you so much! And if we get the BOGO, and decided later we wanted to add an RIP tour later when they come out, we shouldn’t have any problem doing that, correct?

Correct

If you do a rip hhn tour, you are required to have the hhn ticket

Tour booking has not opened yet
Check the hhn website to read what has been released

Hey guys, we'll be in Orlando during this time and planning a day at USO but not HHN (boo). Is the recommended plan similar to MNSSHP? In other words, is it better to hit USO on a HHN day than a non-party day, crowd and park hour wise? Thanks!

I think Universal Hollywood tweeted that they would be making an announcement at the same time (8:00 am PDT), so I would guess they are both revealing a shared IP. My guess is It.

Oooh the first house or scarezone announcement, probably house though:)

Finally heading back to HHN after a 10 year hiatus!!

Probably will hit up the first or second week. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter