"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Even later times? I’d like to but ILL for later in the evening during the party. Or is it just Ill times before 6pm?
There wasn't anything available after I believe 415. I don't know what was available earlier I didn't try to purchase until around 7:30. (We stayed on property, idk what if any times were available at park open or if that matters at all.)
I didn't try to buy a time before 4, because I assume it wouldn't let me even though the times were displayed.
I also didn't think it would let me buy one at all based on what I read here and elsewhere. I was very pleasantly surprised.

How late can you get in line for Jack and Sally, is there any advantage to lining up for them at the end of the night?

The resort link seemed to just be for Halloween itself. Do you know if there are any other festive things happening during the season at the resorts? We are going in September.
There are resort activities everyday. But not Halloween-ish in September.

If you’re going to Sea World too, Sept 16 to October 31, select days til one hour before park closing. They have free Halloween trick-or-treat and activities during the day included with park admission. It’s very much catered to young kids. It’s Sesame Street themed mostly. But we’ve gone every year and enjoy it as adults too.

There’s also HallowSream, it’s not included, separately ticketed on select nights. Here’s a link for more info.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/halloween-spooktacular/

It appears that September 10th may be the next date to sell out, it's teetering between available and sold out right now. Unless it pulls an October 5 which did the same for a few hours but has since come back consistently as available (as of this writing!)
Sept 10 now sold out. Got my ticket… whew!! I’d been going back and forth about whether to go or not… solo trip and I’ve been many times in the past. Decided to pull the trigger when I saw so many days selling out.

So I’ll be on a scooter decked out with lights wearing the first MNSSHP tee shirt I ever bought in 2009 LOL

Last edited:
Since your family already has party tickets purchased, historically Disney will allow you to add an additional ticket to your group the day of the party. It shouldn't be a problem although is not guaranteed.
Thanks so much for responding-we will try this strategy. We figured one of us would give our ticket up for him, but wasn't sure that was allowed either. Sounds like best bet is to go early and hit the ticket counter right away to see if they can help us out!

Thanks so much for responding-we will try this strategy. We figured one of us would give our ticket up for him, but wasn't sure that was allowed either. Sounds like best bet is to go early and hit the ticket counter right away to see if they can help us out!

If you are unable to purchase an additional ticket, then yes you *can* transfer one of yours to him. You aren't allowed to sell them, but transferring to friends or family is allowed and you can do it right in MDE.

There are resort activities everyday. But not Halloween-ish in September.

If you’re going to Sea World too, Sept 16 to October 31, select days til one hour before park closing. They have free Halloween trick-or-treat and activities during the day included with park admission. It’s very much catered to young kids. It’s Sesame Street themed mostly. But we’ve gone every year and enjoy it as adults too.

There’s also HallowSream, it’s not included, separately ticketed on select nights. Here’s a link for more info.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/halloween-spooktacular/
Thank you, but we're going 9/9-9/11 - it’s just a quick trip down for the 9/10 party with my daughter. She has no idea. I told her it’s a special “girl” trip to Universal (we have APs there) because I’m taking her older brothers and a cousin to HHN a couple of weeks later. I was hoping to find some other kid friendly Halloween stuff for her because I’m certainly not taking her to HHN!

Allergy offerings link
The only thing is it’s just 1 candy/treat per token and our son sometimes picks things like the smarties roll or one tattoo/sticker while his sister gets candy by the handful (historically). They used to have a lot more variety (enjoy life cookies, different bars) and apple sauces.

Of course the bloggers always get extra candy but hasn’t been our experience pre covid

The only thing is it’s just 1 candy/treat per token and our son sometimes picks things like the smarties roll or one tattoo/sticker while his sister gets candy by the handful (historically). They used to have a lot more variety (enjoy life cookies, different bars) and apple sauces.

Of course the bloggers always get extra candy but hasn’t been our experience pre covid
I wish I had taken pictures, but last year I only had one token and only intended to get a few candy bars, but they loaded me up.

Hopefully it will be that way this year, too...we'll find out Oct 1!

How late can you get in line for Jack and Sally, is there any advantage to lining up for them at the end of the night?
I wouldn’t wait too late because the Jack and Sally lineup has been known to close as early as 11 pm, depending on how many people are still in line, waiting to meet them - the CM’s do their best to get everyone through before midnight.

Sept 10 now sold out. Got my ticket… whew!! I’d been going back and forth about whether to go or not… solo trip and I’ve been many times in the past. Decided to pull the trigger when I saw so many days selling out.

So I’ll be on a scooter decked out with lights wearing the first MNSSHP tee shirt I ever bought in 2009 LOL
If I see you I’ll say hi! I’ll be there 9/8 and 10. Lol love mnsshp!

I just got the Spider Web loungefly ears!

How have the food/snack lines been w/o mobile ordering? 🔍
We were at Cosmic Ray’s at 5:30, so before the official start when they weren’t offering the party items yet (except the sipper) but we walked right up to the counter. Storybook Treats, Golden Oak, Friar’s Nook, and Pecos Bill also had no lines when we were there. Cheshire Cat and Auntie Gravity’s had about 5-10 people waiting on each of the 2-3 times we passed.

I watched a few vlogs about the first party so I actually expected longer lines based on what I saw there. Thinking about it more, it makes sense that the first party lines would be longer with vloggers and others wanting to review many of the available offerings. All of the stands that we saw seemed to be fully staffed so any lines were moving along quickly, which was nice,

I grew up watching The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (which I still love and watch every now and then). I wish whoever is in charge of the characters at MNSSHP would give a little nod to that show and dress Tigger up as the Masked Offender. I don’t think many people would realize what he was supposed to be, but I think other 90s kids like me would really get a kick out of it.

IMG_2020.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter