*** Official August 2021 thread ***

LOL, I will just say I'm officially confused! :) My trip is late August (Aug 24th forward) and I can book breakfast at The Wave but not The California Grill.

I would like to eat the The California Grill to see it's beautiful view but dinner is out of my price bracket. Eating 'The Wave' breakfast there would be ideal - if I could figure out how to book a reservation. 🙃

Is anyone else able to book a breakfast at The California Grill? I've tried unsuccessfully on my laptop and MDE app.
When you book The Wave, it tells you that breakfast will be served at CG, I believe.

May I ask where others have seen this announcement? I was just able to book breakfast at 'The Wave' on Fri, Aug 27th but nowhere on the website, during my booking or on my confirmation does it indicate that this reservation is actually at 'California Grill'. I'm keeping it for now hoping that it is indeed for 'California Grill', just curious as to where others have seen this announced?

No offence to 'The Wave' but I have no desire to eat inside a dark restaurant when I can be eating overlooking the MK!

May I ask where others have seen this announcement? I was just able to book breakfast at 'The Wave' on Fri, Aug 27th but nowhere on the website, during my booking or on my confirmation does it indicate that this reservation is actually at 'California Grill'. I'm keeping it for now hoping that it is indeed for 'California Grill', just curious as to where others have seen this announced?

No offence to 'The Wave' but I have no desire to eat inside a dark restaurant when I can be eating overlooking the MK!
If you search for The Wave on the website and look below the picture of the salmon...

"Starting July 16, The Wave... of American Flavors will be closed, as we refurbish this space in time for the 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort. Dining is still available here through July 15. And, for a limited time during this closure, you'll be able to enjoy the breakfast menu served at California Grill. "

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2021...st-is-moving-to-another-spot-in-disney-world/
Here ya go!!

If you search for The Wave on the website and look below the picture of the salmon...

"Starting July 16, The Wave... of American Flavors will be closed, as we refurbish this space in time for the 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort. Dining is still available here through July 15. And, for a limited time during this closure, you'll be able to enjoy the breakfast menu served at California Grill. "

THANK YOU!!! That part of the screen wasn't visible on my monitor.

Great news! Happy to try somewhere new and, for a reasonable price! :)

Joining this group. My dd (16) and I were originally scheduled on DCL at the end of July but our cruise was cancelled last Friday. I have airline credit we needed to use instead so I just booked a package trip to Disney World instead through Costco. We'll be flying in on August 6 and leaving on August 14. We're staying at the Dolphin. It's been 7 years since we've been to Disney World so I'm doing a lot of research on this board. I've already made park reservations for the 7 days we have tickets. There seems to be a lot of new things since we've been there last time. I'm getting pretty excited!!

May I ask how booking through Costco works? How do you transfer the tickets and reservations to the disney world site/app?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter