Official December 2008

We're at 12 days now. I can't believe it!

My hubby text messages me every day from work where he's looking at the weather forecast for the World. :D

11 more days to go!!!

I think they'll go fast though. 9 days of work, 4 Christmas parties (hosting 2 of them!) and I need to find some time to PACK!!!

Get ready CSR and the rest of the World - HERE WE COME!!!

This time on Saturday night, we will be at the MK. I am soooo excited. It can't get here fast enough. I have toooo much still to do, though, besides 4 more days at work.

Suzanne

4-1/2 days to go. I'm about half-done packing. Looks like it's going to be a warm week so I packed a swim trunks. First time I've gone to the pool in December!

Five days to go!!

I've done some half-packing! I will complete the rest sometime before Friday. I don't want to have any last-minute packing. With that said, I'm sure it'll happen.

Five days to go!!

I've done some half-packing! I will complete the rest sometime before Friday. I don't want to have any last-minute packing. With that said, I'm sure it'll happen.

Yeah, that's me. I always wait until the last miute so I have to rush, but I enjoy it that way, don't know why. I will have to be done before I come to work on Friday, because DH is going to load the van up Friday night, so everything but the cooler, cell phones, and pillows are ready to go.

Suzanne

Well, as all the fears and hopes for a snow storm NOT to come the day we drive to Maine, it is! 35 cm! Crazy. So we are bumping it up a night. Will be leaving Thursday afternoon. Oh my...

We leave home for airport in Syracuse, NY next Fri as soon as DD gets out of school. Will be sleeping on sheets owned by the mouse on Sat the 20th. :banana: :yay: :santa: :dance3: :cheer2: First time at the WL woohoo!!!

WooHoo....almost time to get on the road...just one more week before we get started on our drive... :drive:

Just returned Dec 7 from Pop Century.

The parks were crazy busy.
The pools at the resort were lukewarm, too cold for me to go swimming in 50 degree weather. I think the cool days and cold nights prevented the pools from getting up to temperature.

I'm glad we did it, the Osborne lights were fantastic but will not do December again.

48 hours to go and now i'm taking friday off from work, so vacation starts a day early. :banana: hope the weather doesn't become too much of a hassle for all of us. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter