**Official December 2010 Thread!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came back from WDW and the XMAS parade.
You pretty much stand for 3 hours.........they tape at various times.
It is SUPER crowded. WARNERS are there, too, so DOUBLE crowded.

So, I am trying to decide whether the parade is worth coming for despite the crowds and standing around. We love seeing the parade on Christmas morning but if I getting the right message is I love it because of the editting and the comfort of my own home. My original thoughts were to take an extra day to compensate for the day of waiting for the parade (coming Friday and leaving the following Saturday) but perhaps its not worth it, come in on the Sat and miss the crowds at MK. We have done this same week before and loved it immensely. This go round will be different with the 40% pin and staying at AKL. Maybe that's enough??

We just got back from our best trip ever (12/14 - 12/21) and are now officially addicted to Disney Christmas. We booked a bounce-back for 12/7 - 12/17 2010 back at the CR. Another anniversary trip alone with my sweety! :goodvibes

We are going Dec 5th - Dec 10th!!!!!! Can't wait, staying at Treehouse Villas! Sounds like lots are planning to go that week. :cool1:

Count me in too! Dec 4th-11th WL!! :yay::yay: 40% pin code certainly helped!! Can't wait....happy planning to all!

We're planning on Dec. 16th-22nd at the Boardwalk!!! Can hardly wait!!

You will love the Boardwalk! This upcoming trip in Dec 2010 will be my 4th time staying there plus we got Boardwalk view - I can hardly wait either!

Oooh! Oh! Us too! :teeth:

We will be there from Nov 29 to Dec 8 and staying in the CR. Our favorite time of year at the parks, and the CR is home. Always has been...always will be...I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. :goodvibes

We will be there from Nov 28 to Dec 3 and staying at BWV. I hope the crowds will be low and I can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations again! This will be my youngest 2 sons' first trip plus my other kids haven't been since 1997.

I am so excited I found this thread. We went to disney for the first time June 2009. I cried so hard when we left, my DH agrred we could come back Dec. 2010. Our dates are not official, but were thinking Dec 11-18th. I am so hoping for a pin code or some special to come out during this time. We stayed at POFQ last time and am thinking CSR this time or maybe poly, WL, or CR ( I am not holding my breath though). So, does anyone else have a Ressie wish list going?

We'll be there from Nov 28-Dec 5!!!

This will be our first time seeing Disney @ Christmas...and we are staying at the WL - the Chistmas pics of that resort look beautiful!!!

And now I can say "I'm going to Disney this year!" :)

Tori

Howdy everybody!!!:woohoo:

WOW we cant wait for our trip Nov. 29-Dec. 8, 2010.
WooHoo!!! Poly here we come!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

(Ive bought all the books already about WDW.:rolleyes:)

I got a 40% pin code for our trip in December!!!! AND there was availability so my reservation is exactly as it was before!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I got a 40% pin code for our trip in December!!!! AND there was availability so my reservation is exactly as it was before!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I saw that you are going about the same time we are (we will arrive 11/28 and leave 12/3/10). How great that you got the 40% pin code and could use it! I'm excited to hear how you like the WL - a friend at work is staying there in May by renting points and his family is so excited. We are staying at BWV with a boardwalk view (renting points too) so if you happen to wander over to the Boardwalk area and see a group of people standing on the balconies watching the magician (our fav nightly pasttime before watching Illuminations), wave hi to us :yay: (We are renting a 2-bedroom villa plus 2 studios).

Just booked the Beach Club for a quick weekend trip December 3-6. I work retail, so I can't get much time off, but a little time at Disney World is better than none, right?

I received the 20/30/40 pin code too, so I let my 10yr old niece pick the resort, and the Beach Club was her choice. Which should be perfect, as we want to see the Christmas lights at both Epcot and the Disney Studios. We also plan on doing a Mvmcp, but I'm not sure if we will do Friday or Sunday night.

Can someone explain the Osborne lights to me? Are they turned on at a certain time? Is is better to see them early in the night, or does it not really make a difference?:confused3

My in-laws are taking the whole family 12/3-12/10. We are staying at All-Star Sports. There will be 11 of us total (6 adults and 5 kids ages 12, 10, 6, 5, & 4). We can't wait!!!

Does anyone think if they offer free dining again this year that it will extend back into December like it did this year????

and I can't wait to go again!!! We will be there Dec 26th - January 1st split stay at Fort Wilderness and Beach Club Villas. We will be celebrating my Mom's 50th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter