***Official December 2023 Thread***

Anyone else looking at weather for Saturday and feeling worried? That’s the day we fly in and I hope our flight doesn’t get canceled or delayed.

Anyone else looking at weather for Saturday and feeling worried? That’s the day we fly in and I hope our flight doesn’t get canceled or delayed.
We fly in tomorrow, but are figuring out back up plans for the parks in the afternoon/evening.

Just got back! The weather last week was a bit of a roller coaster, and I ended up getting sick when I got home, but nothing too bad. The crowd level at MK on a party day was amazing, the longest I waited was 45 min. for Peter Pan. I walked onto most rides. We also did EEH at Animal Kingdom and that place was a ghost town. 10 minutes for FOP and walk on for Navi.

Just got back! The weather last week was a bit of a roller coaster, and I ended up getting sick when I got home, but nothing too bad. The crowd level at MK on a party day was amazing, the longest I waited was 45 min. for Peter Pan. I walked onto most rides. We also did EEH at Animal Kingdom and that place was a ghost town. 10 minutes for FOP and walk on for Navi.

Sounds like you selected a great week. I'm glad you had a fabulous vacay.

We are in route now to the World. We will stop half way this evening and finish the drive tomorrow. We're staying at the Dolphin. Our first time and we are EXCITED!

We gave our niece her early Christmas gift today. A Christmas at Disney World. She was overcome with emotion and started crying. Pure tears of joy. It was great!

Safe travels everyone.

We are in route now to the World. We will stop half way this evening and finish the drive tomorrow. We're staying at the Dolphin. Our first time and we are EXCITED!

We gave our niece her early Christmas gift today. A Christmas at Disney World. She was overcome with emotion and started crying. Pure tears of joy. It was great!

Safe travels everyone.
So exciting and so cute. Please let us know your experiences. I'm in late planning stages as I watch weather and crowds...I have no idea what to expect so any advice you have this week might help me for next week.

Safe travels!

Dolphin might be my new favorite resort. It's just something about being on the boardwalk. Idk what it is, but I love it. My Niece is eating pizza, hubs took a Italian sub back to the room and I'm soaking it all in.

Plus all the dining options at all 3 resorts that you can charge to your room. I love the convenience.

And I'm already loving the fact that I can walk to two parks. I'm sitting on the boardwalk now trying to decide do we walk to the YC or BW to take the bus to MK. We do not want to go to the TTC so Dolphin bus is a no go for us.

Time for ice cream. It's chilly at 60 degrees but she wants ice cream. LOL!

Has anyone recently done the Seats & Sweets dessert party at MK? How early are people lining up? I did it a few years ago and seems like we got there about an hour before the start time, but I honestly can't remember. We have reservations for NYE and the party is scheduled to start at 10:50pm for 11:50 fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter