Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

Hey everyone. Staying at Contemporary and wanted to go over to Boardwalk on my arrival evening just to check the place out. What is the easiest way to get there from the Contemporary.
I would take the bus to Hollywood Studios, and from there, walk or take the boat to the Boardwalk.

Thanks in advance for any help! We haven't been to WDW in quite some time.

We have ADRs at 1900 Park Fare (GF) at 11:45 am. Staying at Kidani. What time should we start waiting for the bus? Do I take the bus to MK, then take the monorail (or boat) to GF?

Thanks!
You should leave around 10:15. That allows some extra time for delays.

Do take the bus to MK. The boat to GF will usually be faster than the monorail.

Need to go from the Boardwalk to the Ft. Wilderness Campgrounds. What would be the best option and approximately how long do you think it will take?

We are doing the Bon Voyage breakfast at Tratorria and then doing the segway tour at Ft. Wilderness at 11:30. What time do you think we would need to leave the Boardwalk area to get there by 11:30?

Need to go from the Boardwalk to the Ft. Wilderness Campgrounds. What would be the best option and approximately how long do you think it will take?

We are doing the Bon Voyage breakfast at Tratorria and then doing the segway tour at Ft. Wilderness at 11:30. What time do you think we would need to leave the Boardwalk area to get there by 11:30?

Walk or boat to Hollywood studios and then bus to fort wilderness. You will then need to take the fort's internal bus for the tour departure point.

I would leave the boardwalk area no later than 10:00. That means getting to HS by 10:30 (assume you are walking, for boat add another 20-30 minutes or so). You should be arriving at FW by 11:00 and then taking the internal shuttle to get you there by 11:30.

If you want to leave time for things going wrong or long waits for busses then leave 15-30 minutes earlier.

We will be at poly soon. We have a 7am emh day at MK twice that we will hit.

I'm paraphrasing, but I've read and received some helpful information that the boat and monorail from poly *should* be running by 6:20. And also that the ttc versions should also work. However, that in practice this may not hold.

Anyone have real life experiences? Should I, just to be safe, uber to contemporary and walk over (sounds like the only sure fire way)?

Thanks!

If staying at Beach Club is it worth it to drive to MK? We'll be there during a holiday week and I know how wild the buses can get at park closing. If we want to make RD at MK how early should we park at the TTC?

20 min plus waiting for the boat would be safe. If going to HDDR or Mickey's BBQ i would be at dock 1 hour before show time so you have time to check in

Hello - Are there still park-to-park busses? Wanting to take bus from MK to AK, then back to MK. Thank you! We will have a car, but figured I should just leave it at MK lot.

Is there still NO bus transportation (or any transportation) to parks from Disney Springs? Looking to get to AK from DS. We will be resort guests if that makes any difference. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter