***Official Jan 2018 Thread****

I have been stalking the forecast. Still too far out to be super accurate, but this has stayed pretty consistent temperature wise:

I'd be thrilled with this!

I couldnt find any ponchos locally. Apparently its a seasonal item so I dug through the stash my husband got free at a NASCAR race. If it rains we will all be sporting Jack Daniels Ponchos, lol. I'd prefer not to be that family

6 days to go and I am packed and ready... Hoping the forecast changes a bit between now and then. I saw rain when I looked this morning.

Oh, you're better than I am for packing! I'm almost done making our t-shirts and have placed things in a pile to take. I think I will start packing tonight so that I have time to pick up any last minute items if I'm missing anything. :)

I couldnt find any ponchos locally. Apparently its a seasonal item so I dug through the stash my husband got free at a NASCAR race. If it rains we will all be sporting Jack Daniels Ponchos, lol. I'd prefer not to be that family

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

At least if any of us see you at the park we would know it was you! Lol.

:rotfl: You could turn them inside out? LOL but if they're clear then you're wearing Jack Daniels backwards :laughing:

Depending on how the day goes, I may have to ask for samples if I see you around.....hahaha. I'm sure there will be people wearing more embarrassing things then that. :)

I bought ours at Publix in Orlando the last time we went to Disney. Check your local grocery store near the service counter. They may have them :D

I think they are black (at least the package they are in is) so this is a good idea. I’ll keep looking locally but I’ll take free and embarrassing over the cost at the parks!
Amazon has them cheap with free shipping.. thats where I got mine.. like $10 for a pack of 8 of them and they are pretty good quality.

We just got back last night. What a fantastic trip! It was cold some mornings but every afternoon was sunny and beautiful and not a drop of rain the entire time. We did everything we came to do and then some!

I hope everybody whose January trip is still to come has a fantastic time!

Well I hope everyone still waiting to go has fun and those who have been had the best time.

This is the morning of my 4th day and last night we saw HEA and cried it was so beautiful

The parks have been busy but I’ve only been Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I’m hoping it’s quieter in the week before the pro-bowl crowds arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter