-The Boathouse
-Ale and Compass
-Tratorria al forno
-Via Napoli
-Raglan Road
-Splitsville

I think the only tough one to get will be Space 220
That's a good list. Good luck!

Hi all! We'll be staying at BRV January 20th - 26th. My husband and I haven't been to WDW since 2012. This will be our 10 year old son's first WDW trip (though he's been to Disneyland 5 times.) We have never stayed at a deluxe in WDW so we're excited to check out Boulder Ridge Villas! We don't plan on doing any ADRs as we just stick to quick service. We will hopefully be utilizing DAS like we've done at Disneyland. I'm curious to see if they make changes to Genie+ before our trip. We haven't decided if we'll use it or not.

Hi all! We'll be staying at BRV January 20th - 26th. My husband and I haven't been to WDW since 2012. This will be our 10 year old son's first WDW trip (though he's been to Disneyland 5 times.) We have never stayed at a deluxe in WDW so we're excited to check out Boulder Ridge Villas! We don't plan on doing any ADRs as we just stick to quick service. We will hopefully be utilizing DAS like we've done at Disneyland. I'm curious to see if they make changes to Genie+ before our trip. We haven't decided if we'll use it or not.
Love the Wilderness Lodge!!! Make sure you explore all the nooks and crannies. If you were doing any ADR's I would suggest Whispering Canyon because it is so fun. Geyser Point is so good! Really nice to sit out there on the lake and enjoy some great food.

Love the Wilderness Lodge!!! Make sure you explore all the nooks and crannies. If you were doing any ADR's I would suggest Whispering Canyon because it is so fun. Geyser Point is so good! Really nice to sit out there on the lake and enjoy some great food.

I'm excited to stay there! Not sure how much time we'll actually spend at the resort but I hope to wander a bit. And maybe swim, depending upon the weather.

Our son is autistic and doesn't do well with sit down meals at all, unfortunately. So that's the main reason we stick to quick service.

I'm excited to stay there! Not sure how much time we'll actually spend at the resort but I hope to wander a bit. And maybe swim, depending upon the weather.

Our son is autistic and doesn't do well with sit down meals at all, unfortunately. So that's the main reason we stick to quick service.
Oh in that case I wouldn't recommend Whispering Canyon. It can be loud and interactive.

I'm booking ADR on Wednesday. So far on my wish list:
-Space 220 Iounge
-Steakhouse 71 (for brunch)
-The Plaza (lunch or dinner)
-Kona Cafe
-The Boathouse
-Ale and Compass
-Tratorria al forno
-Via Napoli
-Raglan Road
-Splitsville

I think the only tough one to get will be Space 220

I book on Thursday but haven’t figured out yet what or if I want to do TS, guess I should get in gear and decided.

For Space 220 if it’s important then if you can I would book it first and at the end of your trip when those who haven’t arrived up to 10 days before you have booked.

I book on Thursday but haven’t figured out yet what or if I want to do TS, guess I should get in gear and decided.

For Space 220 if it’s important then if you can I would book it first and at the end of your trip when those who haven’t arrived up to 10 days before you have booked.
From what I have read, Space 220 is overrated. I think it's a neat concept and I wouldn't bother with a full meal there but if we can get into the lounge for a drink and a snack then we'll do it. I'm not going to be heart broken if we can't get this ADR. I'm debating Shiki Sai in Epcot too since we all love sushi, but it looks pricey. We have excellent sushi where I live so I don't want to pay a lot of money to be disappointed. We plan to do a lot of QS in Epcot like Regal Eagle, snacks from the French pastry place, and a sit down at Via Napoli. Plus snacks! We like the Kagori in Japan and the egg rolls in China and the pretzels in Germany.

Possibly Homecomin but also have heard it's overrated. May stick to Earl of Sandwich and Chicken Guy!

Welcome! I've added you to roll call. I'm more of a Disneyland person too and we haven't been to WDW since 2016. Just be prepared for a lot of walking vs DL.

OFrom what I have read, Space 220 is overrated. I think it's a neat concept and I wouldn't bother with a full meal there but if we can get into the lounge for a drink and a snack then we'll do it. I'm not going to be heart broken if we can't get this ADR. I'm debating Shiki Sai in Epcot too since we all love sushi, but it looks pricey. We have excellent sushi where I live so I don't want to pay a lot of money to be disappointed. We plan to do a lot of QS in Epcot like Regal Eagle, snacks from the French pastry place, and a sit down at Via Napoli. Plus snacks! We like the Kagori in Japan and the egg rolls in China and the pretzels in Germany.

Possibly Homecomin but also have heard it's overrated. May stick to Earl of Sandwich and Chicken Guy!
I have a couple I'm unsure of too. I'm gonna make it for now but may change my mind. I think Space 220 is worth going once. Our table wasn't good though. Didn't get a good view of everything. Food was ok.

From what I have read, Space 220 is overrated. I think it's a neat concept and I wouldn't bother with a full meal there but if we can get into the lounge for a drink and a snack then we'll do it. I'm not going to be heart broken if we can't get this ADR. I'm debating Shiki Sai in Epcot too since we all love sushi, but it looks pricey. We have excellent sushi where I live so I don't want to pay a lot of money to be disappointed. We plan to do a lot of QS in Epcot like Regal Eagle, snacks from the French pastry place, and a sit down at Via Napoli. Plus snacks! We like the Kagori in Japan and the egg rolls in China and the pretzels in Germany.

I agree about Space 220. We've been once and booked the lounge and it was a one and done for us. It was neat to experience once but don't need to again.

Well I changed my arrival day. I was able to add a night after checking earlier and the last couple of days, so I now arrive on Jan 14th which means my ADR day is tomorrow. I haven't even thought of what I want to book when it was Thursday, lol. I'm solo so probably not really any since it's supposed to be a low cost trip, lol. Most likely Steakhouse 71 before my After Hours on the 15th and 50's Fantasmic Dining Package.

Well I changed my arrival day. I was able to add a night after checking earlier and the last couple of days, so I now arrive on Jan 14th which means my ADR day is tomorrow. I haven't even thought of what I want to book when it was Thursday, lol. I'm solo so probably not really any since it's supposed to be a low cost trip, lol. Most likely Steakhouse 71 before my After Hours on the 15th and 50's Fantasmic Dining Package.
I updated the roll call. How did you do for your ADRs? I didn't get Space 220. Unfortunately, I realized that Toppolino's breakfast would have been a fun way to start the trip and we could have taken the skyliner (as that was the last day to ride it before it goes down). By the time I clued in (I am not a morning person) I couldn't see any availability.

As I'm off property for part of the stay I could only book the first 5 days of my trip. But I think all the other ADR's I want are fairly easy to get.

I updated the roll call. How did you do for your ADRs? I didn't get Space 220. Unfortunately, I realized that Toppolino's breakfast would have been a fun way to start the trip and we could have taken the skyliner (as that was the last day to ride it before it goes down). By the time I clued in (I am not a morning person) I couldn't see any availability.

As I'm off property for part of the stay I could only book the first 5 days of my trip. But I think all the other ADR's I want are fairly easy to get.

I did good, the only annoying thing is I had to book for 2 and modify to 1. I’ve been finding this to be the case since October 2022 and even when I booked for last month I had to book for 3 and modify to 2 for my DH and I.

I was able to get Steakhouse 71, 50’s Fantasmic package, CP for breakfast and even though I said one and done for Space 220 I looked at their menu for the lounge and they have a new item I want to try so I booked it. I was able to get my preferred times for them as well. 😊

I am never able to get Toppolinos for breakfast and would love to try them. You could do the walk up wait list, if you go early enough you shouldn’t have an issue.

I'm getting antsy for our trip! We have everything booked so now I'm at that portion of the wait where I don't have any real planning to do. Such a bummer. At the 30-day mark I will try to get DAS for my son. And then a couple days before I'll place a grocery order. But that's basically it!

66 days to go!

I'm getting antsy for our trip! We have everything booked so now I'm at that portion of the wait where I don't have any real planning to do. Such a bummer. At the 30-day mark I will try to get DAS for my son. And then a couple days before I'll place a grocery order. But that's basically it!

66 days to go!

You still having dining to book in 6 days, unless you aren’t booking any TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter