*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone....:goodvibes

I have booked the CBR on June 28-July 5 for myself and my son....:cool1: We will be celebrating my son's 12th birthday and my 30-something birthday...:banana::thumbsup2
My parents are flying down on my son's birthday to surprise him and spend some Disney time with us...and we will be sailing on a Bahamas cruise after we check out from Disney (which is also a surprise)...:woohoo:

Let the planning begin!

Erin

June 29th-July 6th at Pop. Can't hardly wait!

Welcome!

Good morning everyone....:goodvibes

I have booked the CBR on June 28-July 5 for myself and my son....:cool1: We will be celebrating my son's 12th birthday and my 30-something birthday...:banana::thumbsup2
My parents are flying down on my son's birthday to surprise him and spend some Disney time with us...and we will be sailing on a Bahamas cruise after we check out from Disney (which is also a surprise)...:woohoo:

Let the planning begin!

Erin

Welcome! Your surprises sound amazing!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

July 1-9 at Poly for now. I'm sure we'll be tweaking dates when airline info becomes available. I am listening to any and all advice/information about July 4. 7/4/10 is my 40th bday and (I think!:upsidedow) I want to spend it watching MK fireworks.

Hi all! :wave:

We just got back Wednesday and booked bounceback for July 12-24! :dance3:

We are staying Poly LVCL! We have stayed in Oct and Dec so I am a bit concerned about the heat but our tour routines are up and out early, pool and siesta mid day and then back to the parks in the evening so I think we should do well! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to planning with you all!

6/25 to 7/6 at the Dolphin!!!!!!!!:goofy:

Our new dates!!! July 2 thru July 12! Celebrating my Birthday at WDW!!

We are in too! July 25th - 30th at our new home BLT!! Just me and hubby and our 6 kids - yippee can't wait!!! Bring on the 180 ADR Window!:cool1:

Not booked but planning July 11th to 18th at Port Orleans FQ. Struggled between the Dolphin and POFQ and the Dolphin lost (so far).

So excited to go back. Everything reminds me of Disney, out of the blue certains smells and sounds will take me right back there.:cloud9:

Concern now is the crowds since I've never been there in the summer, I look forward to the heat though cause I like it hot.

Anyone think there is ANY CHANCE of Disney offering free dining over July 4th next year?

I've never heard of free dining in the summer but maybe buy 4 get 7 and that is a better deal!

July 1-9 at Poly for now. I'm sure we'll be tweaking dates when airline info becomes available. I am listening to any and all advice/information about July 4. 7/4/10 is my 40th bday and (I think!:upsidedow) I want to spend it watching MK fireworks.

Happy Birthday! :cool1:

Hi all! :wave:

We just got back Wednesday and booked bounceback for July 12-24! :dance3:

We are staying Poly LVCL! We have stayed in Oct and Dec so I am a bit concerned about the heat but our tour routines are up and out early, pool and siesta mid day and then back to the parks in the evening so I think we should do well! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to planning with you all!

Welcome! I'm dying to stay at the Poly!

6/25 to 7/6 at the Dolphin!!!!!!!!:goofy:

Welcome!

We are in too! July 25th - 30th at our new home BLT!! Just me and hubby and our 6 kids - yippee can't wait!!! Bring on the 180 ADR Window!:cool1:

Can't wait to stay at BLT! We own at AKV! :cool1:

Hi everyone! You can add me to the July list. I just booked July 19-35 at the Poly. I'm so excited!! :banana:

Anyone think there is ANY CHANCE of Disney offering free dining over July 4th next year?
I am hoping for the Buy 4 Get 3 like they offered last year!

Hi All!

I thought it was time to start a thread! :cheer2:

I have been itching to start one as I'll be celebrating my Disneymoon July 18th-25th, 2010 at AKV/BLT.

So...when will you all be there? Which resort? Is it time to worry about ADR's yet!?!? :rotfl::yay:

-Katie

I will just miss you! I will be on my disneymoon at VWL from July 26-July 31, 2010!

Hi everyone! You can add me to the July list. I just booked July 19-35 at the Poly. I'm so excited!! :banana:

I am hoping for the Buy 4 Get 3 like they offered last year!

Hi! :wave2:

We will be there about the same time! It is our first time in the summer but look forward to being at the Poly again regardless of the heat and the crowds. :thumbsup2

I keep adding days, we were originally doing Sat to Thur and then we decided to come home Saturday but now I think we will just extend that to Sunday...I will make a final decision when I find decent airfare!

Hi! :wave2:

We will be there about the same time! It is our first time in the summer but look forward to being at the Poly again regardless of the heat and the crowds. :thumbsup2

I keep adding days, we were originally doing Sat to Thur and then we decided to come home Saturday but now I think we will just extend that to Sunday...I will make a final decision when I find decent airfare!

I am doing the same thing! I am waiting to see what the airfare is like, and I might add an extra day to the beginning of our trip.

I'm a teacher, so we always travel during the summer value times. It's hot, but we still have fun!

Hello everyone!! I just found this thread and am excited to get to know everyone, as I made many friends in our July 2009 thread. It actual was so popular, we had to open a Part 2 and I ran into 5 or 6 Disers just walking around on my Disneymoon! Such fun!

Anyway, I just booked yesterday morning, POR, July 1-9. I am a teacher and school gets out on June 25th, out APs expired on July 19th so that doesn't leave much of a choice!

No one posted their ADRs yet?! I was able to get most of the ones I wanted yesterday online. Should we all post our ADRs? That way, we might be able to see if anyone will be in the same place at the same time! If you guys are interested, I'll make a master list of everyone's ADRs so we can keep track.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

-Nikki

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter