~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

The day for Disney is here.
So get ready to shout and cheer.
Here is hoping your trip is a blast.
May pixie dust and fun always last.
Disney is waiting for you.
Hope all your dreams come true.

~Arriving July 26~
michelles1987- July 26- July 31 @ ASMovies
turtlebean- July 26- August 3 @ CBR
EllyLovesDisney- July 26- July 30 @ CSR, July 30- August 3 @ ASMusic, and August 3- August 6 @ Bonnet Creek
CuppieCake04- July 26- August 8 @ POP
Kopitedor- July 26- August 10 @ POR

My ticker didn't tick down to 3 days this morning. Huh. Guess it didn't get the memo.....3 more days until Disney! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Today is our last day at OKW. We have had an amazing time, and are already planning our return in 2 years (next summer is Aulani). I probably shouldn't admit this, but I think I like WDW better than Disneyland!

carissa1970 said:
Today is our last day at OKW. We have had an amazing time, and are already planning our return in 2 years (next summer is Aulani). I probably shouldn't admit this, but I think I like WDW better than Disneyland!

http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/

Disneyworld is the best..... we are going through Disney withdraws right now. The withdraws will continue until July 12th 2014 - Ha!!!!!

It is finally official....we will be coming home on Sunday instead of going to WDW. I cried all last night and a good bit of this morning. For reference, I only cried about 10 minutes when I found out I had cancer. A couple of weeks later. Swear to Walt.

However, this may have worked out in my favor, two or three fold. DH said that he would like to go at Christmas then, so we have settled into Dec. 30th through Jan. 6th. I managed to get a Dining with an Imagineer ADR for our last day, the day we fly home; it is really important to me to give that to DH. I am giving up BOG, although I'll be scouring the ADRs leading up to our trip. I also got a CRT at 8:10 AM on New Year's Day. Anyways, we were talking about upgrading to APs and getting rid of our dining plan and buying the Tables in Wonderland card. If we do this, it will only cost us (by my estimate, although we see what my TA says) about $800 more than we've already paid to stay at the Contemporary for our whole stay as opposed to staying at POR with the dining plan (and we both discussed that we should not be eating that much food). If the Contemporary doesn't work out, then we'll probably stay at the Wilderness Lodge. If we have APs and TiW, then we've discussed going back in June right after school is out and before my reconstruction surgery, and getting a room only reservation, either at the Contemporary or the Boardwalk.

Thank you for being so welcoming to this late comer who is no longer coming. Thanks!!!!

PS: BTW, in order to make it up to me, DH may let me go to the D23 Expo in Cali. :goodvibes

I am so sorry to hear about your July trip, but congratulations on December! I did a trip around those dates this past New Years and loved it! The Osborne Lights are amazing! I was able to get almost everything I wanted done with a good touring plan, plus the crowds will be really low towards the end of your trip! Mid January is my favorite time to travel. You're going to love it.

Disneyworld is the best..... we are going Disney withdraws right now. The withdraws will continue until July 12th 2014 - Ha!!!!!

Us too! Trying to find some receipes online to mimic some of favorite foods to help ease the "pain" of missing Disney. Anyone know of any?

RHMH- Just changed my ADRs for Hollywood and we decided to go to 50's Prime Time all because of your cute video with Midori and Lucy describing dinner. We haven't been in YEARS and never with the kids so we thought we would go. Thanks for the cute video to sway us. :goodvibes

RHMH- Just changed my ADRs for Hollywood and we decided to go to 50's Prime Time all because of your cute video with Midori and Lucy describing dinner. We haven't been in YEARS and never with the kids so we thought we would go. Thanks for the cute video to sway us. :goodvibes

That's really neat. I am glad I had such a great cast to make the videos with. :thumbsup2

I loved making all of the videos. Hope you enjoy the food (Super Big Portions) and service (Ask for Craig or Marnie) :goodvibes

:lmao: Yes Ma'am - I promised Midori Beach Club for next year. July 12th - 20th. Lucy may come with us again. Midori wants to take Kinsley and Lucy but Kinsley's parents will not commit until beginning of next summer. Will try to see if Kinsley will go next year. Remember, she canceled for last year.

:rotfl2: I going to keep our suitcases in the spare bedroom.

Ah, Bob! You're killing me! With no trips in our future (but I've thought that before the last 2 trips :thumbsup2) I'm missing Disney even more :sad1: DD & I had a magical trip, but just like all the others, it went by waaay too fast. :sad2:

Ah, Bob! You're killing me! With no trips in our future (but I've thought that before the last 2 trips :thumbsup2) I'm missing Disney even more :sad1: DD & I had a magical trip, but just like all the others, it went by waaay too fast. :sad2:

Yes your right, It did go to fast. We all love Disney so much, it's really hard to deal with leaving and coming home. DD and I have been talking about the whole trip and watching the videos we made over and over.

I am about to make the deposit for next year. I have a feeling the GP 30% discount will probably apply for next year also. The discounts have been pretty consistent year after year.

Wished we would have been able to meet up while our families were there, maybe next time.:yay:

OH!!! - We want to know about your visit at HS 50's Prime Time Cafe'

Just got around to viewing this...TOO CUTE!!! Love the dresses! I'm guessing you had a pre-opening ADR for CP?!?

Looks like you & your princesses had a great trip! :thumbsup2

Thank you! Yes, we love CP, it is always a must for our trips. My youngest DD cannot watch the movie yet, she says she misses Disney too much and it makes her cry to watch it :(.

Thank you! Yes, we love CP, it is always a must for our trips. My youngest DD cannot watch the movie yet, she says she misses Disney too much and it makes her cry to watch it :(.

I loved your movie!:yay:

It almost made me cry, too!

It's such a magical place!pixiedust:

Our Friend & Leader Angalee :thumbsup2

Going to Disney with her Family :wave2:

She has worked very hard all year long ::yes::

We will miss her while she's gone :sad:

We know where they will be :idea:

The same place we all have been to see pixiedust:

Disneyworld !!!!! :cool1:

Have A Super Magical Vacation !!!!!!! party:

:thanks:

Our Friend & Leader Angalee :thumbsup2

Going to Disney with her Family :wave2:

She has worked very hard all year long ::yes::

We will miss her while she's gone :sad:

We know where they will be :idea:

The same place we all have been to see pixiedust:

Disneyworld !!!!! :cool1:

Have A Super Magical Vacation !!!!!!! party:

:thanks:

Nice poem!!:cool1:

I second it!:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter