~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

Our Friend & Leader Angalee :thumbsup2

Going to Disney with her Family :wave2:

She has worked very hard all year long ::yes::

We will miss her while she's gone :sad:

We know where they will be :idea:

The same place we all have been to see pixiedust:

Disneyworld !!!!! :cool1:

Have A Super Magical Vacation !!!!!!! party:

:thanks:

Thanks so much Bob. We can't wait. One more day! Tomorrow we have to get up at 4:00 am to get to the airport.

The day for Disney is here.
So get ready to shout and cheer.
Here is hoping your trip is a blast.
May pixie dust and fun always last.
Disney is waiting for you.
Hope all your dreams come true.

~Arriving July 27~
Denamac- July 27- August 3 @ BLT
ChevyNat- July 27- August 3 @ Vistana Resorts and August 3- August 7 @ SeaWorld Grand Vacation Club

Sorry for missing yesterday.

~Arriving July 28~
glvsav37- July 28- August 8 @ BLT

Thanks so much Bob. We can't wait. One more day! Tomorrow we have to get up at 4:00 am to get to the airport.

WOW!!!! You and Your family will not sleep tonight. You will all be on Disney Energy if not already.

Can't wait for you and your family to get to Disney. You have watched all of us go and come back and I know you have been patiently waiting for this day.

Have a Super Great Time and wish we were there with you like last year.

WOW!!!! You and Your family will not sleep tonight. You will all be on Disney Energy if not already.

Can't wait for you and your family to get to Disney. You have watched all of us go and come back and I know you have been patiently waiting for this day.

Have a Super Great Time and wish we were there with you like last year.

We are all super excited. I however, have a bad migraine which started yesterday and was the reason for my absence from the boards yesterday. The screen really hurts my eyes. I'm typing now with sunglasses. Hopefully, today I can rest a little so my head is better by tomorrow. Hate migraines.

The kids are planning their first rides and want to build MOrE light sabers this year. I think we have eight. Haha.

Calling tomorrow for a possible RO discount in Nov! We'll see!!!

Hello - While you were at Disney, did you receive a folder on your side table with a booklet inside? Our folder was brown with an embossed Castle at the top.

The bounce back offer was in a form of a calendar in the middle of the booklet. I think the code was RO9 35% off of Deluxe and Villas, 30% off Mod's.

The bounce back offers in the rooms weren't as open and noticeable as the past years.

Hello - While you were at Disney, did you receive a folder on your side table with a booklet inside? Our folder was brown with an embossed Castle at the top.

The bounce back offer was in a form of a calendar in the middle of the booklet. I think the code was RO9 35% off of Deluxe and Villas, 30% off Mod's.

The bounce back offers in the rooms weren't as open and noticeable as the past years.

There wasn't one offered that we could find! Even asked the concierge and they said there weren't any!

We are all super excited. I however, have a bad migraine which started yesterday and was the reason for my absence from the boards yesterday. The screen really hurts my eyes. I'm typing now with sunglasses. Hopefully, today I can rest a little so my head is better by tomorrow. Hate migraines.

The kids are planning their first rides and want to build MOrE light sabers this year. I think we have eight. Haha.

Have a truly magical trip anjalee!!!
Hope your migraine goes away fast! :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Suitcases are in the car so we don't have to do it at 4:30 tomorrow morning. Kids are getting ready for bed although not sleepy of course. A little early for bed. Can't wait for tomorrow morning.

I give such credit for those of you who drive down to WDW. I'm sitting in my car on the way home from a weekend trip upstate NY and I'm already over it. I don't think I would ever made it to WDW...

Suitcases are in the car so we don't have to do it at 4:30 tomorrow morning. Kids are getting ready for bed although not sleepy of course. A little early for bed. Can't wait for tomorrow morning.

Have a wonderful, magical time!!!pixiedust:pixiedust:

Have a super magical time!!! Don't forget your package. :cool1:

I give such credit for those of you who drive down to WDW. I'm sitting in my car on the way home from a weekend trip upstate NY and I'm already over it. I don't think I would ever made it to WDW...

Enjoyed your video - We have flown the past years and I will not drive next year.... DD said we have to fly.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter