~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

OK, new guy here. Starting to plan a July 21-27 trip to WDW, staying at AKL for the first time. Glad to see there are others that seem to enjoy the planning as much as the trip (the rest of the family thinks we should begin the planning mid-June next year - ugh).

Don't know any details at all just yet other than we will be taking the Auto Train down. We did that last trip and won't go any other way now. Still trying to track down best way to make reservations.

- Matt

Aww! We are going in April, but anjalee you did such a great job on this years July thread!! Hi RHMH!!! :goodvibes

OK, new guy here. Starting to plan a July 21-27 trip to WDW, staying at AKL for the first time. Glad to see there are others that seem to enjoy the planning as much as the trip (the rest of the family thinks we should begin the planning mid-June next year - ugh).

Don't know any details at all just yet other than we will be taking the Auto Train down. We did that last trip and won't go any other way now. Still trying to track down best way to make reservations.

- Matt

Welcome Matt- Are you as CRAZY about Disney as we are?

Aww! We are going in April, but anjalee you did such a great job on this years July thread!! Hi RHMH!!! :goodvibes

Hello Friend - Really bummed out because we did not get to meet you guy's this time around...

Angalee - DD and Lucy has decided - Polynesian is the resort for July 2013.

- Matt

Welcome! We love AKL. It's a favorite and it is never too early to plan!

We will miss you!

Hello Friend - Really bummed out because we did not get to meet you guy's this time around...

Yay! The Poly is so great! I am seriously debating moving to the Poly for our anniversary trip, but DH really wants to save the money.

:goodvibes we're doing the POLY too, after trying out those Royal Rooms! :dance3:

Thanks! I'm a huge Disney fan, have been since I was a kid. My wife struggles with the energy required and would rather be sitting at a pool. My kids love it. Over the years, I've found myself drawn more and more to WDW for two basic reasons. 1. Disney rewards planners. People who think ahead and make logical decisions get more out of a WDW thaan somebody who just shows up. 2. Disney seems like the last place you can take your family and just focus on your family. There aren't packs of unsupervised kids running around causing problems and I'm not constantly being asked for more money from my kids to play games. The parks are designed for families. It's one of the few places I've found we can go and leave our work behind for a week.

Matt - I fully understand about Family time, but I have a Boss that hates to give vacation time. He will call many times during vacations just to ask questions or just to bother us.

Glad you have found the DisBoard. Its full of fun and when you are able to meet a fellow Diser you have had the pleasure to visit with on the DisBoard, it makes it exciting.

Bob

OOOps - We changed to Beach Club...

That is too funny! What happened to the Poly? Lol. I will change it on the list but our router died so I have no iPad or computer. When our new router arrives tomorrow, I will update everything. Doing it from my iPhone is too annoying.

That is too funny! What happened to the Poly? Lol. I will change it on the list but our router died so I have no iPad or computer. When our new router arrives tomorrow, I will update everything. Doing it from my iPhone is too annoying.

This is what I get for letting the 2 girls decide where to stay 325 days out. Beach Club is it.. We are not going to change. :scared1: The girls said the colors of the resort appealed to them... :surfweb: I'll keep calm about it...

:badpc: I am deleting the Disney Web Site so we cant change anymore.:badpc:

I should put them in a tent right outside the MK gates... :rotfl2:

Anjalee sorry about your troubles..

Bob that is hilarious about having the girls just pitch a tent! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:stir:
Anjalee sorry about your troubles..

Bob that is hilarious about having the girls just pitch a tent! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

They are laughing also... Lucy has been spending 3 night a week since we returned from our trip. Its been fun with the 2 girls...it has been wierd taking 2 girls to school...:rotfl2: They have gotten me so excited about our 2013 trip, i am ready to go now..

I'll hop on board. :goodvibes

Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs July 4 - 9
Animal Kingdom Villas (hopefully) July 9 - 14

Welcome IheartDDuck!

I must say the July board is much more fun than the March Board! Maybe it will pick up and more people will talk about their trip and what they are planning and interacting some..

Will keep you posted as soon as we know where we are staying.. I am hoping for Boardwalk Villas... Keeping my fingers crossed they open up a date during July. I would even settle for June! One opened up the other day for early March, but could not take it due to son's schedule and our currently planned trip end of March. :scared:

Welcome IheartDDuck!

I must say the July board is much more fun than the March Board! Maybe it will pick up and more people will talk about their trip and what they are planning and interacting some..

Will keep you posted as soon as we know where we are staying.. I am hoping for Boardwalk Villas... Keeping my fingers crossed they open up a date during July. I would even settle for June! One opened up the other day for early March, but could not take it due to son's schedule and our currently planned trip end of March. :scared:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too on the BWV. I love that resort! We're doing a split stay because we don't have quite enough points to stay at Saratoga in the Treehouse villas the whole time, and I also love AKL, so no complaints there.

Welcome - IheartDDuck- we are a crazy bunch of Disers :banana::rotfl2::happytv::rotfl::dance3::yay:

Then you can count me in, because I'm clearly crazy too.......:lmao:

:welcome: now that I have my whole Internet and Fios rebuilt I will update information tonight when the kids go to sleep. Glad you could join us!

Hello Everyone - DD and her coed team had their first volleyball game Thursday. They won best 2 out of 3 - 25 to 12 and then 25 to 6. WOW!!! they are awesome. Game today at 11:00 AM.. See ya later...:cool1:

OH!!! by the way, remember I mentioned my DD assigned me a couple of "School Projects"? I should take the credit for one of her grades - DD got 105 for the project and an extra 10 points for presentation. WOW - I did good... HA!! HA!! :thumbsup2

Hello Everyone - DD and her coed team had their first volleyball game Thursday. They won best 2 out of 3 - 25 to 12 and then 25 to 6. WOW!!! they are awesome. Game today at 11:00 AM.. See ya later...:cool1:

OH!!! by the way, remember I mentioned my DD assigned me a couple of "School Projects"? I should take the credit for one of her grades - DD got 105 for the project and an extra 10 points for presentation. WOW - I did good... HA!! HA!! :thumbsup2

Good job Bob! Way to get that A! Lol. Hope Midori's team does well today. I am at dance with DD and then we are off to t-ball with DS and then we are going apple picking this afternoon. Have a great day!

Good job Bob! Way to get that A! Lol. Hope Midori's team does well today. I am at dance with DD and then we are off to t-ball with DS and then we are going apple picking this afternoon. Have a great day!

Well we are back and DD team won 25-8 and 25-4. I remember Dance Days. DD did Lyrical, Ballet, Hip Hop and Tap.. She did not care for Jazz.

I am cooking Iron Skillet Fried Chicken, Velveta Mac and Cheese, Green Peas and Pearl Onions. Corn Bread and Strawberry Shortcakes for dessert.

Have a great day and have fun.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter